Who'd of thought it?

MattyB

My mates prefer my Lupo to my Elise blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Was out on the beer last week, and they reckon I should sell my car and buy my LupoGTi back. Or maybe its cause when we go out drinking, I can never be the designated driver! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Looks like I'm gonna have to buy it back!

And my sister is buying a LupoGti in the summer too...heh, should look good on the driveway!

pff....not buying my old one back! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I want one that works wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

If I'm buying another, it would have to have `air-con`, possibly leather too (although I might just replace the seats anyway) and be Red, Raven Blue or Anthracite.

And I think my sisters getting Red, so it'll be either of the latter...probably Anthracite. But as soon as I buy it, its getting new suspension!

I wont have any kind of car loan if I buy on, so I can use the extra savings on big mods biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'll be knocking on AAT's door for some 175bhp Throttle Bodies !