Eibach front camber bolts

Dale1984

Just wondered if anybody on here has used these yet? Im looking to get more negitive on the front, i know you can loosen the shock bolts and push the hub in and gain abit of negitive but im after more than that will allow, im assuming the camber bolt goes on the top bolt hole to acheive this? Any feedback from others that have used them would be great

as above anymore camber and your gonna kill yourself in the wet its your funeral!

I didnt realise you could gain that much through loosening the bolts, ive had lots of mk2 golfs and they were a similar setup and you didnt gain much camber at all that way, thats why i thought id ask the question first as i havent got round to trying it yet, and yea the car is lowered, id say roughly 90mm so quite low on 14's, im going to be running 20mm spacers up front on 7j's so ive been looking at options as i know its going to be dam close to the arch, im running about 3 degrees out back and my tyres have been fine, not wearing odd at all, iv got laser alignment aswel so i can track the car properly after, just wanted the low down on these bolts as iv never used them, and by the sounds of it wont have to either, thanks for your advice tho peeps, time to get the arch roller out and get my rims sitting pretty :)