Few parts take a look:)

Danny.P GTI

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iv been ringing you textin left voicemails iv paid for the boot n spoiler and your not getting back to me with an address for me to send a courier whats that about really????

Iv been ringing you textin left voicemails iv paid for the boot n spoiler and your not getting back to me with an address for me to send a courier whats that about really????

U have just paid I do have a job not free 24/7 ffs

I transferred the money on the 1st so iv paid over a week ago now!!!! You haven't replied to my messages. When I ring you answer and hang up... You clearly have no intention of replying so I'll have my money back!

Edited by V3 1UPO

dont forget to send me the rear lights! its been a while now

Urll get the lights when I send the ****ers,! Some knobs on here unreal

I transferred the money on the 1st so iv paid over a week ago now!!!! You haven't replied to my messages. When I ring you answer and hang up... You clearly have no intention of replying so I'll have my money back!

Strange chap

Dropped you a text

Had no text mate

Stop trying to take me for a mug, I've spoke to V3 1UPO as you kept hanging up on him/not replying etcetc after he paid you so I've given him your address. I want the lights sent monday, if not I want some money back or I'll come up and get them

Stop trying to take me for a mug, I've spoke to V3 1UPO as you kept hanging up on him/not replying etcetc after he paid you so I've given him your address. I want the lights sent monday, if not I want some money back or I'll come up and get them

Talking to people like that will get nowhere in life! U MAKE ME HEAVE

Talking to people like that will get nowhere in life! U MAKE ME HEAVE

.... am I talking to the same person? All I want is what you promised to send me & what I paid for, you bought the Cambridge lights nearly 2 weeks ago off Lupoboz and knowing Dale, he sent them almost immediately. You keep saying you will send them... the only problem is where are you going to send them you haven't even asked for my address. :coffee:

Also...

07891124168 mate

You've text me off the number - 07891 124268 now you're changing it to 07891 124168

??

Edited by Kent

.... am I talking to the same person? All I want is what you promised to send me & what I paid for, you bought the Cambridge lights nearly 2 weeks ago off Lupoboz and knowing Dale, he sent them almost immediately. You keep saying you will send them... the only problem is where are you going to send them you haven't even asked for my address. :coffee:

Also...

You've text me off the number - 07891 124268 now you're changing it to 07891 124168

??

[/

Nob

Edited by Danny.P GTI

For that comment you can keep your parts.

right I've had enough, you keep hanging your phone up can't even speak to me but you're alright typing away.

Here's the choices:

You either send the lights monday

You refund me some of the money

We'll come up on the thursday as we have a service call in doncaster which is past yours, I'm sure your mum & dad will be in if you're not!

For that comment you can keep your parts.

Ok thanks

What do you expect if you can't list your phone number correctly and you communicate in that mannor.

We do have jobs and busy lives.

Edited by mat.m.

right I've had enough, you keep hanging your phone up can't even speak to me but you're alright typing away.

Here's the choices:

You either send the lights monday

You refund me some of the money

We'll come up on the thursday as we have a service call in doncaster which is past yours, I'm sure your mum & dad will be in if you're not!

I'm out dont have my phone! Some people

I'm out dont have my phone! Some people

Your phone keeps saying either user busy after 1 ring, sometimes 2 rings or once rang for a while!

Regardless of that, when you sending them or refunding me?

i was interested in taking a set of recaro cs's off your hands, but im slightly off put for some reason :lol: