Call me gay but...

Kent

I read through his Genuine Parts for sale thread almost daily, he sent a couple of wrong items out... he let people keep wrong items + sent correct and a special gift!!!!

He's sending me a replacement indicator because mine has shot again.

This man is some sort of superhero and we all take him for granted.

I think he deserves a huge trophy + a designated Forum section dedicated to his services to ClubLupo!

Anyone else with me, or am I on my own?

:wub::(

I read through his Genuine Parts for sale thread almost daily, he sent a couple of wrong items out... he let people keep wrong items + sent correct and a special gift!!!!

He's sending me a replacement indicator because mine has shot again.

This man is some sort of superhero and we all take him for granted.

I think he deserves a huge trophy + a designated Forum section dedicated to his services to ClubLupo!

Anyone else with me, or am I on my own?

:wub::(

I've also seen a couple of occasions where an honest mistake has been made & he always sends out a small present for the troubles!!

Deserves a pint!!

Edit: He's also a sound bloke in person! Ended up missing college & getting shafted by my lecturer because we spent too long chatting about his car!

Ash!

Edited by Ashh

I havent yet bought from him but when getting prices he is on the ball and ready to help, genuine good guy on the vw scene which in recent years ( and the general car scene too) are getting few and far between.

More and more are in it for the quick buck and the "rare" item price tag

Nice thread Kent my boy, I too agree with you, never had any wrong parts from Dale but I have had some great deals with him! Can't honestly recommend him enough.

I've got a few bits off him now and no doubt will buy much much more.

Top bloke, asked him for the stuff one day, paid the next and receieved the next.

Can't compliment the bloke enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Hes a top top bloke, if he doesn't have the part in stock he'll go/call other dealers to hunt it down for you! (he must find me a nightmare as i'm always after rare parts vw stop making :D )

Always send him a bit extra on top of the bill for he's efforts. you can't ask for more from a trader.