James' Yellow Arosa Sport - For sale, quick price at 1800 :(

JamesTdi

Erm...i may run away...

i like the sound of this but leave you phone at home your constant fb status updates fill my feed of your flirting with olivia

• Like 1

I think it looks just as good if not better! People need to realise putting air on a car doesn't automatically get it perfect. It needs other touches so give the lad chance. I have loads to do on mine to get it sitting better. Patience my friends. Top work James :D

I think it looks just as good if not better! People need to realise putting air on a car doesn't automatically get it perfect. It needs other touches so give the lad chance. I have loads to do on mine to get it sitting better. Patience my friends. Top work James :D

Indeed! Get your car back from body shop so can test these new plates! I could always raise it up to get it how it was anyway ;)

• Like 1

Don't know what it is but James' doesn't sit as nice as it used to before the bags.

Agree with this.

Any luck with sorting the stance out yet?

Looking good anyway, despite the thread spam ;)

That was only the edge, not a single chance anything other than a decent 4x4 was getting through that! Had it thought a lake the other night, jaked up was all good. Got a video ;)

That was only the edge, not a single chance anything other than a decent 4x4 was getting through that! Had it thought a lake the other night, jaked up was all good. Got a video ;)

I've got fish swimming around in my fogs lol. I went for a large puddle, sensibly, kept a bow wave and the revs constant, then the lights went red...oops..

looked well at the meet last night :)

Cheers dude, yours looked low!

Spotted this at a few of the Preston/southport meets now, really like it! also a rather sexual blue arosa on steels..... both lovely!

That'd be Adam, cheers mate

New steering wheel badge, because mine was dented :(

251897_10150928826589562_767837429_n.jpg