Lupo parts 1.4s

raver

Weve still got a couple of parts that need to go as we dont have the space for them now.

Passenger door in light grey - £30

814941a7.jpg

Fk Exhaust, center exit. Couple of dents but doesnt affect it, needs the hanger welding back on. - £30

42ccfd6e.jpg

dd5d08ad.jpg

Front and rear seats in dark grey, Good condition- £30

f31462e2.jpg

Set of Black seat belts - £10

Parts are located in cannock, collection would be preferred as they are all quite big parts.

I need to get some more pics of the seats, they are just a bit dirty as they've been in storage for a few months.

Haven't got a pic of the Exhaust fitted I'm afraid, had the car over winter so didn't get many.

Yeah I can sort out the postage on the belts will get them wrapped up and get a price for postage

Nope exhaust sounds nice with a deep tone to it, was the gf's car so didn't want s thing too loud. Was fine for cruising around etc but still loud enuf to hear it without sounding chavy

Nope exhaust sounds nice with a deep tone to it, was the gf's car so didn't want s thing too loud. Was fine for cruising around etc but still loud enuf to hear it without sounding chavy

Will the exhaust fit a Lupo 1.0 litre? :coffee: