James's GTD & Jetta - Still Alive..

James827

i swapped the other alloys for these, as i decided to go down more of an OEM route :)

the ones on my mates car were offered in the swap but the guy chose mine over his!

and im looking for some 175/50's to put on them, don't want stretch just a nice straight sidewall.

and yes, Polished Scala's!

ive wanted a set for a while but they are mostly all corroded and need alot of work,

but these are in very good nick, just gotta buy some Polishing mops to top up the shine and give them a good clean!

P1010027-1.jpg

Rolling hard on 14's :shades:

P1010028.jpg

P1010030.jpg

Going to put the 40mm springs and shocks back on the back as they scrub on the top of the arches ahah! plus its a bit Rakey, especially when on the move. :paperbag:

but yeah, not bad eh? i like them at-least :) just need smaller tyres, spacers and adjustable Lows! :thumbsup:

Edited by James827

you should get some 165/60s, i'll get some propper pictures of mine for you this weekend :)

they're quite nice, still quite baloony, but give you about 1cm lip from the tyre in + out! Got a set of 4 hankook kinergy ones for £80 brand new! :)

Raised up the back to 40mm today. looks really gay, so the 5 spokes are going back on until I get coilovers in the spring. :(

but at-least I can start polishing up the Snowflakes and source some low profile tyres! :)

• 2 weeks later...

On the Bayy.

will be sad to see it go.

if its not gone in a few months il keep it a bit more.

Bits of interest but Despite being on the Advert, people keep asking me where it is! and then tell me its too far away! :doh:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

took a deposit and should hopefully be sold this time next week.

298-golf-gti.jpg

Mk2 times ahead.

already Planning what to do it it, something I wont touch (don't need to be) but im feeling a nice set of wheels and maybe a few other things.

OEM + :yes: