breathing problems.

Hi Guys and Girls,

my car keeps reving up and down for no reason, i know why it is doing this, it is due to a crack in the breather pipe, does anybody no where i can get another one of these or even a work around for it.

thank you in advance.

You should of just phoned me you know I had the same problem lol... phone GSF 01216267970 and TPS 01213800820 and see which is cheaper. I know VW charge £32 for it, theres two breather pipes so tell them its the one connected to the crankcase and its a simple swap :)

Those phone numbers are for parts suppliers.

I know yeah I get discount at both, also Euro car parts but I prefer TPS, they supply genuine parts :)

i can do it my self tho so just just need part number.

Just phone up and explain what part you need and they'll find it for you, you'll need to jack the car up though because its right at the bottom, could do with cleaning the crankcase box out aswell while its off :)

its not at the bottom mate its at the top next to the throttle body lol kids tuttut ooo an i need ur mobile num tomw!!

Nupe its not... :) Its connected to the crankcase at the bottom of the engine then it runs up to the air filter.... you'll have to show me which one cause I think theres two and ill pm it u on fb

Oh and electrics, if you sit in your car on idle and turn stuff on the revs will change, sometimes they change even when youre not turning stuff on and off

Ill spray some carb cleaner through ur TB on sat, might clean some **** out of it :)