DAS6 pro, dodo juice polisher

Green Devil

you need to use a da on a fast speed, around setting 5 to get the polish doing its job just remember dont turn it on unless its touching the paint work otherwise polish will go everywhere

you need to use a da on a fast speed, around setting 5 to get the polish doing its job just remember dont turn it on unless its touching the paint work otherwise polish will go everywhere

5 is far too much, u may burn the paint if u dont move it enough or press too hard, i wouldnt take it past 3, 2.5 is probably your best bet to get used to it. at 5 u will be extra likely to tear your sponges to pieces! just play with it till u get a smooth setting.

5 is far too much, u may burn the paint if u dont move it enough or press too hard, i wouldnt take it past 3, 2.5 is probably your best bet to get used to it. at 5 u will be extra likely to tear your sponges to pieces! just play with it till u get a smooth setting.

i forgot the op was a novice :blink: plenty of practice he will be at 5 in no time if looking for a better finish

• 4 months later...

my penneth on this.

I use bodyline compound and glaze currently and have used 3M previously and both are great, if i could just add take your time on this task particularly your first go, never try to rush along by increasing the speed. The suggested speed settings you need are mentioned on the products that i have, not sure they are on all but they are there for a reason !

the only time i have increased the speed is to final buff with the lambswool mop that came with my Makita Rotary, which is a great bit of kit. but again its important to be careful with all these sorts of tools.

• 4 weeks later...

best order would be - lime prime, lime prime lite, super resin polish.

basically most abrasive to finest.

super resin would take ages to remove swirls.

There would be no point in using LP - LPL - SRP.

LP will remove a minimum amount of defects yes but it is a dedicated pre wax cleaner and does lay down the perfect base to apply a wax to. LPL & SRP are less abrasive than LP so wouldnt do as much at removing defects but these also lay a good base for a wax.

Edited by aaronhtid