Lupo Gti....Why should i buy one?

StewGTi

Jon's one in the for sale thread is a pretty good one. Good factory options and a nice 'doesn't show the muck' colour :)

Jon's one in the for sale thread is a pretty good one. Good factory options and a nice 'doesn't show the muck' colour :)

Can't agree more. Jon's a good guy and his cars always look spot on and are well looked after.

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Had mine since 2003, lucky enough to be in a position where I could afford to run other cars along side it. It's a good quality piece of kit, fast enough to be fun but not stupid fast. Done over a hundred thousand miles in mine, spending a small fortune on it now getting it back up to scratch, new engine, full exhaust system, polybushes, arb, coilovers ect. Special car only a few made, future classic!

Had mine since 2003, lucky enough to be in a position where I could afford to run other cars along side it. It's a good quality piece of kit, fast enough to be fun but not stupid fast. Done over a hundred thousand miles in mine, spending a small fortune on it now getting it back up to scratch, new engine, full exhaust system, polybushes, arb, coilovers ect. Special car only a few made, future classic!

Not sure sure about the future classic, I thourght it would be too. However prices keep falling which suprises me. Maybe they will be like a mk1 golf judged on condition and nothing else.

Not sure sure about the future classic, I thourght it would be too. However prices keep falling which suprises me. Maybe they will be like a mk1 golf judged on condition and nothing else.

I tell myself that to justfy spending money on it!