Lupo Gti....Why should i buy one?

StewGTi

Yeah, i test drove one last week. Very quick indeed. That was a 5 speed. Im looking for a 6 speed tho. Now, the inevitable, is the 6 speed better than the 5? and what reasons for answers? Also, can u remap the gti? What bhp can be got from the stock engine whith a remap(if pos) BMC and exhaust/manifold?

Sorry for all the questions

5 speed is slightly better to 60 but obv the 6 speed goes better through all the gears so quicker past 60 or past 30 etcetc.. there is a map available not sure on increase.

mines a 51 plate 6 speed so anything older than 51 will be 6 which is best imo!

Edited by Kent

I paid £5200 for a MINT condition 51 plate (december) so basically 02 with 27,500 miles full vw service, heated leathers, vw sat nav, phatnoise, air con for £5200 so.. yeah if it's mint!

Edited by Kent

I had one, sodl it after 2 years for somthing faster. I now really want another one as a daily! Read into that what you will! I miss mine soo much!

I'm the same as bikerz. Had one for over 2 years and adored it the entire time but then sold it for something fast. Would definately own one again though if the opportunity arose...

I loved my lupo, i've had two now, my last one was my baby lol...

sold up as i fancied a change of scenary and some RWD but i'll no doubt get another. Ideally want to get another for my daily car.

I love mine due to the sheer smile it puts on my face when I'm driving it everyday.

Something special about it that I've never felt driving the other cars I've owned.