VW door Panel

bob_dog

hi all

i would like to request help with undoing the door panel drivers side and request pictures if possible of the clips and how to remove the door without messing up the door locks. (some people have had this problem)

basically my speaker has stopped working i suspect this is due to the high usage of loud music... my bad! i am a noob but have the star shaped screw driver just don't wanna damage my car at all haha, but i defo dont wanna pay the extortionate prices at garages.

thanks in advanced of your help!

there is a row of scres along the bottom and its just clips so once you undoen the screws just pull it out

as for the upper section, pop of the cover on the handle adn ther is a phillips screw in there and then just pull it off and unhook the wire from the door handle and unclip the wire to the blinking led(if its the driver door) and unclip the electric window switches(if you have them)

thanks for your help

basically there are three screws at the base one below the speaker grill just off centre and two in the centre of the door. there are two clips one near the very edge (far right of driver side door) and one near the mid portion of the left side of the door.

i have yet to take the whole door panel off however. i have a manual window so am unsure how to take off the handle to wind the window.

finally i couldn't see the philips head screw at all a picture would do nicely ;)

your advice please

• 11 years later...