Dubmania '11

Tomjw

So what did those who attended Dubmania '11 think about it?

Also well done to those of CL who won awards today :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have quite a few good pictures but my photobucket takes ages to upload them! :(

First show I've been to, and I thought it was great! Nice to see some very well looked after Lupos, and a few very nice GTI's.

Good to put a couple of names to faces, Alex and Ryan, whose cars look even better in the flesh. Can't believe I forgot my camera though!

Think I'm going to have to come and camp next time. :)

I only stayed for just over 2 hours & took 3 photos as forgot the SLR :(

Saw you leaving just as I was walking over to the ClubLupo area. Car looked awesome!

First show I've been to, and I thought it was great! Nice to see some very well looked after Lupos, and a few very nice GTI's.

Good to put a couple of names to faces, Alex and Ryan, whose cars look even better in the flesh. Can't believe I forgot my camera though!

Think I'm going to have to come and camp next time. :)

Saw you leaving just as I was walking over to the ClubLupo area. Car looked awesome!

I seen you when u came in but don't know if i was talking to you :angry:

I seen you when u came in but don't know if i was talking to you :angry:

I think I only spoke to Alex and Ryan, and another lad with a red GTI with black BBS RM's. Not sure if hes on here though. Was yours the Black GTI in the ClubLupo area?

I'm offering me bouncer services for next year. Bloody kids getting rowdy after a shandy.

I really hope next year is just as good it's a class setting and I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to go to a nice chilled VW show. Think VW Festival, it's like that but further South.