Hayfever

Kent

Right, I'm getting it already. Taking Piriton, Claritin anything I can get my hands on :lol:

But my eyes are itching like mad and my nose wont stop running and I wanna shove a toilet brush down my throat as it's tickling like crazy!!

What methods do you use to stop it... apart from staying indoors?

Bukakee is known to stop the pollen getting into the eyes and nasal passage.

Pretty sure theres all year round tablets you can take

I love the summer, smell of fresh cut grass, flowers, lavender ahhhh

Oil seed rape!! Don't forget that one!

I take Tesco's own non drowsy tablet and any brand of citirizin, a nasal spray and eye drops. Its worked wonders for me since I started using all four, and can feel the difference from waking up to 20 minutes after taking it all in a morning.

I know if you have it really bad can perform a steroid injection at the start of the hay-fever season that could last anything from all year to just a couple of weeks but it tends not to get prescribed that often now my Doctor tells me due to the side affects of steroids.

my hayfever is awful, I take everything lol! Sometimes I have to leave say a pub garden to come home as I can't stop sneezing and I've gone through a pack of tissues and my eyes are red raw! hahaha I love winter.

my hayfever is awful, I take everything lol! Sometimes I have to leave say a pub garden to come home as I can't stop sneezing and I've gone through a pack of tissues and my eyes are red raw! hahaha I love winter.

Just drink more, you wouldn't notice it then!

Local Honey from the Butchers.....

Spead some on your toast in the morning and sorted. Has to be local though. Looked at the "local" ones from the co-op, said "South America"...... erm, no good!