Porsche teledials Tyre size

Lupo BBS

Porsche Teledials 7jx15

Hi,

1. Just wondering what tyre size i would need to fit Porsche teledial alloys normally. (7jx15)

2. Also i was wondering what tyre size i would need to get a bit of a stretch on them. (7jx15)

Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks

Standard fit for a 7x15 wheel on a Lupo would be 195/45/15.

165/50/15 Bridgestone Potenzas look really nice on them, with a nice amount of stretch. If they're a low offset set (some are et52.3 some are 23.3) then 165/50/15 would be pretty much your only choice, as by the time you've stuck the adapters on you'll be running about et3.3, which would poke too much for the bigger tyres.

burningsextornado and Philplop, thank you very much for your info, sound like the way to go then.

Any idea of prices on the 165/50/15 Bridgestone Potenzas. Thanks..

http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?details=Ordern&cart_id=4120368.110.19419&typ=R-103795&ranzahl=4&Breite=165&Quer=50&Felge=15&Speed=H&weiter=0&kategorie=6&Ang_pro_Seite=15&Transport=P&dsco=110&sowigan=So

i used to get my tyres from here then pay for fitting/balancing...not too sure if its the cheapest on the net but would personally recommend this site,tyres come quick and excellent condition.obviously depending how friendly you are with the tyre man :) the prices on fitting and balancing a stretch will differ as they are a bit more difficult to fit.

i always go to the same guy and he can beat these prices now so just get friendly with them really!