Interior Cleaning

Mafyou

Yeah megs and bilberry look good :)

But I don't know what a wet back is? lol

They're not massivly grubby, but I tried an foam upholstery cleaner but it did'nt make a difference.

Cheers, Matthew

Lol sorry, wet vac!

I've used a foam with a stiff brush in the past with good results

Yup, turtle wax do a foaming upholstery cleaner which is pretty good. Squirt it on, leave it to foam, brush it in with the brush that comes on the packet, leave it for a bit & then get the vac out! :)

Yup, turtle wax do a foaming upholstery cleaner which is pretty good. Squirt it on, leave it to foam, brush it in with the brush that comes on the packet, leave it for a bit & then get the vac out! :)

I'll try that then :)

That's the stuff, I felt a bit dirty buying it but could.t wait for something "better" to be delivered but was pleasantly surprised with its performance

Stiff brushes are amazing for seats!Best plastic cleanign product I uses is my mums best non-fragrented furnisher polish! Leaves a nice shiney finish and cheap :)

I will steal some from my mum aswell :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Wait till it is very very warm. Take the seats out the car and wash them with auto-glym upholstery leave them a while for the cleaning agent to work. Then jet wash them watch all the crap pour out. Bought my seats up like brand new and they were filthy.