Black Lupo GTI for sale, ONLY 45K MILES!

brabus4

***** SOLD * SOLD * SOLD * SOLD * SOLD * SOLD * SOLD *****

Hey folks,

Up for sale is my Black Lupo GTI, in great overall condition. Only bought it in February this year, but I’m now forced to sell after to losing my job . . . something has to give and I’m sad to say, it’s my Lupo that has to go unfortunately!

Information as follows . . .

2001 (51-reg) - previously cat d, fully & professionally repaired (not registered on logbook either)

Gloss Black

4 owners from new

ONLY 45610 miles from new

Tax until end of September

Mot until 28th July 2011

Full Service History (last carried out on 18/11/2010 at 40073 miles)

Detailed history of previous MOT’s carried out (confirms low mileage)

HPI report print out

4 good tyres

Brakes are good all round

5 speed box (smooth and responsive gear change, no issues)

Leather GTI steering wheel and gear knob (wheel has minor wear at top, to be expected)

Grey (spotless and unmarked) cloth interior with red stitching

Refurbished RED door handles and switches with carbon effect centre console

Front sidelight bulbs just replaced (white LED)

Xenon headlights work perfectly

Brand new set of 4 Red custom floor mats

No mechanical issues to report, drives very smoothly and engine and exhaust purrs nicely

Paintwork in good condition, except for a few (very minor) surface scratches and a few stone chips

3-4 minor car park dings on passenger side no bigger than a 5p, not noticeable unless inspecting the panel

Recently replaced front left hub at VW in Morpeth

Cambelt and Waterpump changed in February, comes with guarantee

Only 1 key unfortunately

20mm FK alloy spacers on each side on the rear, for a better stance and handling

New Sony DSX-S100 USB/Radio/Digital USB Player with aux port (professionally fitted at Halfords with guarantee, box, instructions, etc)

Recently inspected by head mechanic at VW Morpeth for peace of mind

All electrics in working order

Black VW badges (front and rear)

New GTI rear badge

New GTI front grill piping

Bodywork is Rust and corrosion free

Only used a few times each week

Over £600 spent to get it up to a decent standard in the space of 3 months

Original alloys are in good condition, but there is some light kerbing here and there

There are a few bad points, which all cars have . . .

Front offside A-Pillar and side mirror are scuffed slightly and has a small dent smaller than a 5p, doesn’t look bad at all, looks like something has come off a car in front at some point and made contact. I was quoted £100 by ‘Chips Away’ to have both repaired as it was bugging me.

Engine light on dash comes on and off due to failing 02 sensor, but doesn’t affect how the car drives/performs. I was advised by VW mechanic that it would cost approximately £100, whenever I decide to replace it. I would have had all this done by now, but I’m financially crippled since losing my job, so I haven’t had the chance.

This really is a genuine little car that is great to drive and handles like a go-kart. You’d never think it was once a cat d by looking at it in the flesh. Can’t say enough about it . . . I’ve owned lots of cars in my time, this is up there with the best of them. Acceleration is great and of course, it gets heads turning wherever it goes! Twin exhausts are in superb condition and are not hanging low (unlike some GTI’s I’ve seen). The interior is also a testament to its previous owners who have obviously looked after it with the greatest of care, the seats, dash and interior surroundings are completely unmarked. Just to add, the car is completely standard, with exception to the rear spacers which I put on at the beginning of May. It is not running on lowering springs or Coilovers, it has the standard GTI suspension.

I’m looking for £3350 (without the Sony USB stereo) or £3500 (with the stereo). It was only fitted a month ago, so I’d like to get my money back on it if possible. I also have a private plate which seems to be very sought after wherever I go (R44AAT). It’s currently on the car, so if you want to keep it with the car, I’d be looking for offers over £3900 as it cost me quite a bit several years back. If not, I’m quite happy to keep the personal plate and sell it on further down the line, or keep it even . . . it would just save me the hassle (and cost) of taking it off before completing the sale of the car.

I’ve tried to be as honest as possible, as there is nothing worse than being led up the garden path when buying a used car. It’s happened to me too many times in the past! Any questions, please feel free to contact me. I live in Bebside, just next to Bedlington in Northumberland, if you’d like to arrange a viewing.

Cheers Folks,

Andy.

* Some pics below . . . should have washed it first! Lol.

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

Edited by brabus4

Bad news about the job loss. Hope you get something soon. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks buddy, I'm pretty devastated as I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it.

It's only temporary though, I will be back! ;)

Bump! :)

I've placed it up for sale elsewhere now . . . someone is gonna be getting a lot of car for the money! ;)

seen this at the weekend. really is a awesome clean example of a gti :D if i had the cash i would snapped it up on saturday!

seen this at the weekend. really is a awesome clean example of a gti :D if i had the cash i would snapped it up on saturday!

Cheers matey . . . I did think of you first when I put it up for sale! :D

Ok folks, I am open to offers on the GTI as it really does have to go.

I'm getting pretty sick of receiving daft questions and silly offers on it (not from this site), so as I need the cash asap, I'm willing to accept a sensible offer on it. As I mentioned before, I won't let it go for silly money, I have had an offer which I can fall back on if necessary (a little lower than I want), but I want to get as close to the asking price as possible obviously.

PM me if your interested anyone, this is a very cheap GTI and a great car for the money, as a few people on here have already vouched for! Where else are you going to get a GTI in great condition with only 45k on the clock for just over £3k? . . .

;)

Ok folks, I am open to offers on the GTI as it really does have to go.

I'm getting pretty sick of receiving daft questions and silly offers on it (not from this site), so as I need the cash asap, I'm willing to accept a sensible offer on it. As I mentioned before, I won't let it go for silly money, I have had an offer which I can fall back on if necessary (a little lower than I want), but I want to get as close to the asking price as possible obviously.

PM me if your interested anyone, this is a very cheap GTI and a great car for the money, as a few people on here have already vouched for! Where else are you going to get a GTI in great condition with only 45k on the clock for just over £3k? . . .

;)

Anyone?? :huh:

Ok folks,

I've had quite a few questions on this, including a few requests for interior pics. Here they are below . . .

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

Notice the door handles have been refurbed - no more peeling! :D

Edited by brabus4

Just passed you on A1 mate! Your car looked Sweet! Number looked great on it too! Good Look with your sale!!

Just passed you on A1 mate! Your car looked Sweet! Number looked great on it too! Good Look with your sale!!

Cheers matey, still no takers if anyone is interested . . . plenty of people willing to waste my time though! :angry::confused:

Was that you in the silver Golf by any chance mate?? Just noticed you at the last minute, I had my mate beside me rattling my ears with his boring conversation! :lol:

Nice car if it was you. ;)

Cheers matey, still no takers if anyone is interested . . . plenty of people willing to waste my time though! :angry::confused:

Was that you in the silver Golf by any chance mate?? Just noticed you at the last minute, I had my mate beside me rattling my ears with his boring conversation! :lol:

No Mate I was in outside lane, in a bright red VW Caddy Maxi Sportline Van which was advertised with our business on it!

You might not of noticed it but it is quite an eye catcher especially with all sportline bits on it!

Ok matey! Gav

Nice car if it was you. ;)

I do recall seeing the red van in my mirrors now . . . hard to forget now you mention it! :lol:

Aye, nice vans those, was looking at something similar myself a while back for the band.

Bump! :D

Can't believe no one has actually been out to view this yet . . . I've had tons of people enquiring about it though and there have been a few people wasting my time (as usual with these things) . . . :rolleyes:

Remember, I am open to sensible offers on it, either with or without the number plate and/or stereo.

Gimme a shout if anyone is genuinely interested and feel free to come and actually view it too, it always helps! :lol:

Cheers,

Andy.

Has this sold?

Nope, still for sale, still no views . . . just sitting there waiting to go to a good home! :D

BUMP!!!!

Come on folks, come and have a look at it at least! :huh:

There must be someone out there in the market for a tidy little low mileage GTI, surely?? :(

Ok, I'm sick of people taking the p*ss with this sale. Still no one has came out to see it and all I've had is silly offers from chancers . . . it doesn't help either when people don't reply to emails and leave you hanging on! :angry2:

Anyway, Due to receiving various offers and having certain 'so called' buyers waste my time, I've decided to lower the asking price for the car alone from £3350 to £3195 ono, as it does have to go sooner rather than later. If you require the stereo and number plate, just drop me a PM and we should be able to come to some arrangement. Please bare in mind, I've had the car itself valued at anywhere up to £4k taking into consideration the low mileage and FSH, etc.

Cheers folks.

Sold folks! :)

Thanks for all the help over the past several months.

No doubt I'll be back behind the wheel of another Lupo before long, once my circumstances change!

Andy.