VW Lupo W599 OJH woman driving badly

DarkStryder360

If she was driving badly, he was worse for cutting her up and stopping the traffic on purpose.

Hers could have been acccidental, his was on purpose. When he seen her coming over the white line he could have taken evasive action rather than trying to keep her out. I wouldn't blame her for reporting him to the police as that driving manouvre was very threatening.

Even a police car wouldn't have made such a threatening manouvre.

I hate bike riders like this, he obviously had a camera on his bike because he was about to go drive like a dick somewhere else.

Plus, how many times have we all been over taken (or undertaken) badly by a bike rider..

I hate bike riders like this, he obviously had a camera on his bike because he was about to go drive like a dick somewhere else.

Plus, how many times have we all been over taken (or undertaken) badly by a bike rider..

Exactly, many bikers ride like tossers and take risks, but when it all goes wrong; it's the car drivers fault.

And before all the bikers on here go off on one, I did say many, not all.

Vid 1 above; so whilst I think she was in the wrong, how was he in the right? Riding on the wrong side of the road in the face of oncoming traffic. Riding on hatched road markings. Undue care and attention (his attention was more obviously more on her than on the road).

Vid 2 above; from what is shown on the video he is overtaking the "left turning yellow vehicle" on a junction and already riding, once again, on the hatched road markings.

Guys a tosser and learns to learn some rules of the road before slagging others.

What a complete fool, he must think the middle of the road belongs to him.

No use in filming other peoples bad driving if he is no better lol.

Edited by Taxi Adam

What's wrong with a bike going between cars at traffic lights? That's the whole point of riding a bike in a city.

Agreed on the Merc vid though Ray, he'd obviously tried to edit out the yellow car turning in, I know I didn't spot it til you mentioned it.

I don't get why he's just stopped in the middle of the road in the Mini one. No good him letting cars turn in front of him if all the cars next to him aren't.

The woman in the Lupo wasn't looking at (seemingly) wasn't indicating. Maybe she will pay more attention in the future. He could have let off a bit as it seemed obvious she was going to do it, but if she learned a lesson from it then why back off?

I hate bike riders like this, he obviously had a camera on his bike because he was about to go drive like a dick somewhere else.Plus, how many times have we all been over taken (or undertaken) badly by a bike rider..

Obviously because... ?

Just because he's got a camera on him doesnt mean hes "obviously" going to go and ride like a dick somewhere, that video evidence would come in very handy in a court of law had she hit him...

Obviously because... ?

Just because he's got a camera on him doesnt mean hes "obviously" going to go and ride like a dick somewhere, that video evidence would come in very handy in a court of law had she hit him...

Most people who set up cameras, often do it in fast cars or bikes when gunning it along tracks or roads.

He's got other videos on there of him just riding, one where he states that its a good thing he'd just set off and wasnt cutting corners due to a wood lorry! Think he needs to practice what he's trying to preach.

Theres a really good one of a merc chasing him, issue is, we dont know whats happened beforehand.

...that video evidence would come in very handy in a court of law had she hit him...

To prove that he was to blame fault for overtaking on a junction and riding in the hatched section of the road?

Areas of white diagonal stripes or chevrons painted on the road. These are to separate traffic lanes or to protect traffic turning right.

•if the area is bordered by a broken white line, you should not enter the area unless it is necessary and you can see that it is safe to do so

•if the area is marked with chevrons and bordered by solid white lines you MUST NOT enter it except in an emergency