Modified Fabia VRS for swap

CHRLUPO

Hey guys really don't want to do this but reckon its best for me and someone will jump at this opportunity. Have an 05 plate Fabia VRS in yellow and have just been told i'm moving offices from Portlethen to Dyce. Basically right across Aberdeen city adding time and pot hole ridden roads to my journey. With this in mind my car just now is extremely not suitable. So here is what im offering. My Fabia VRS for your car. Would be after a standard or near standard car with similar millage age and spec. So PM me or contact me if your interested. Car in question is below. Has had a lot of work done recently (new radiator, relay switch, coilovers reburbed from KW etc) amounting to around £300. Am not going to take credit for this lovely motor you can see the build thread below and most of you guys will know Jase. Guys who are serious can have confidence as the work done to the car was done by reputable garages who can vouch for the car. Nothing will be hidden and everything can be checked on the car as its mechanically sound. This would also have to be done to the car offered to swap.

http://www.scottishvag.net/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=68611

Skoda Fabia VRS 1.9TDI 76k miles 05 plate. (Private Reg JA53 VRS)

Mods

- Turbo Dynamics Stage 2 PD150 Hybrid Turbo

- SeatSport FMIC + all stainless piping with EGR delete

- Brembo GT kit 323mm

- Milltek celi 100 sports cat + cat back Milltek

- BMC CDA enclosed Induction Kit

- KW V1 Coilies

- Helix clutch + single mass flywheel

- Richard Washbrook remap

- Mark 1 Boxster wheels (staggered fitment 8.5" Rears 7" fronts)

Extra's

Xenon's + Cruise + Heated Seats

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

Price to sell: £6,000

Thanks Chris.

PM for contact number if needed.

I think i've seen this before ;)

Is it your old one haha? Wasn't sure if it was you since your names would be diferent on other forums. If it is then you'll know its a decent car. Few bits n bobs sorted on it recently also. Fine mechanical shape its in!

Can't have had this long, I was only looking at it on Pistonheads two weeks ago!

My mate's after one, but don't think he'll be able to scrape together £6k quick enough. :(

It's me that had it on piston heads it's still there. Had HEAPS of interest but then hit a pothole going snowboarding so had to turn folk away while I got new radiator strut top mount KW dampner alloy refurb and new tyre fitted. Cost me a fortune haha! Jase I'm not kiddin I love the car was gonna try keep it and run a shabby polo to work or somin but cnt insure two cars. Just not practical. Spent over 500 on it over last couple of months.

Awesome one has TD wheels and m3 mirrors lol!

This is better specced brembos, seatsport fmic (bigger) kw v1's rather than weitecs and helix clutch instead of sachs

Mods totalled 5600 for parts alone

Not as much as my mk4 tdi 18k spent on it and 323bhp lol

was this the one awesome were selling?

Nope, The awesome one, or more so the one Awesome advertised on behalf of their customer sold very quickly.

It had DTM mirrors which were reverted to standard before it sold.

• 4 years later...
On Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 11:15 PM, Revo said:

Worth another look at my PM then mate ;).

On Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 9:10 PM, CHRLUPO said:

No not 

On Thursday, May 05, 2011 at 6:37 PM, Big Jase said:

Tbh the car has 6 k of kit on it lol

I put an 800quid helix clutch in a year ago and recon box

Rapid and 50mpg +

Will rip the skin off a plupo gti