Louies gti

lupolouie

Right up for sale is my much loved lupo gti.I have spent a fortune on this car no expense spared on anything.This car is near mint condition and is washed at least 1 to 2 times a week.

First of all the milage reads:58786 will go up slighty with daily use.It has 10 months mot and 6 months tax.

Mods:

•Brand new shimidt modernlines 16" 7.5j with 4 brand new toyo proxies 195/40 16.

•spacers on the rear for some stance

•Rolled arches

•Fk Konigsport coilovers

•Whiteline rear arb

•Braided hoses

•scorpion cat back exhaust

•carbon fibre wrapped roof

•gloss black center console parts

•g60 caliper carriers and 280mm discs

•red piping on grill

•custom air intake

Well thats all i can think of for the mods.

As for other bits the car was fully sprayed about a month ago(exclueding the boot).The pads and discs all round are near new.its had new droplinks,lower arms,air con re-gassed,new coil pack and leads,oil change 3000miles ago,brake fluid change ...the list goes on.

I only did alot of the stuff because i could and wanted too.

As you can see the number plate reads vw02 lup this is an orignal and is inclued with the sale.

Now for the pics they are the best i can do with an i-phone but really dont capture how nice it is.

7374196b.jpg

ec41d712.jpg

bf3cf7b9.jpg

76693c07.jpg

0403d667.jpg

Head unit not inculed in sale.

Price is £6000 Ono

I am based in morpeth near newcastle.

Thanks for looking :)

Edited by lupolouie

I had a look at your vrs early on today it is nice but the yellow puts me off abit and im not sure how much the insurence would be for me

Insurance group 9 mate. Your GTI is group 11. So your insurance would come down :)

:o Louie whats the matter! I love this car dont get rid. I wish I had the money, would bite your arm off.

A fine example of a Lupo GTI. A steal at that price too, good luck with the sale dude.

To be honest I dont know I always get sick of it and then love it again.Its not for sale anymore :)

• 1 month later...

hmm.. i have a black audi a3 2.0 tdi, new shape..... could come to a deal? it'll come with 1 years mot and 6 months tax at the end o this month..

5668857789_a4757ce9fb_b.jpg

5668834039_cc5b1f2429_b.jpg

5668814779_5824dda7a7_b.jpg

full audi service history. since i've had it, its been serviced every 6-8k miles.

its got 121k on the clock, ice breaker! but drives like new (skoda technician took it out for a drive and was really impressed with the way it drove!) mostly motorway miles as i do 60 miles a day minimum :(

fk silverline x coilovers (£950!)

black merc ML 17" 8.5" wide wheels

subaru impreza seats front and back (one off)

sat nav

cruise control

traction control

abs etc..

split front lights and sprayed inside of them black (one off?)

sprayed the front grill

decatted exhaust / straight through from turbo back

polished inlet mani

black s-line doorcards with red lights in the handles

auto locking/unlocking doors

bmc air filters.

very nice car, but i want a toy now, as i needed a diesel for my job (60 motorway miles a day minimum! :( )

always polished and treated with autoglym HD wax as well.

let me know anyway :)

btw, doesn't come with the bbs ch's anymore! merc ML wheels instead

some pics of it on the merc rims. sorry they aren't very good :$

259060_10150655416325501_786970500_19216706_3913463_o.jpg

249810_10150653257695063_820405062_18864513_3821505_n.jpg

247940_10150653257625063_820405062_18864512_4842208_n.jpg

just needs some 15mm's on the back really, and reckon it would fill the arches perfectly!

genuine merc ml rims..

i paid 6600 in december, but i'm willing to come to some sort of deal.

it obviously has stone chips on the bonnet etc due to the mileage.

its got a brand new turbo with a year warranty on it

tires on the back are going to get replaced at the end of the month

will come with 1 years mot at the end of the month

6 months tax at the end of the month

only problem is that it needs the rear wheel bearings replacing. not because they are worn, but because the abs rings are attached the back of them, bringing up the warning light. its something that has been there since i bought it, and hasn't bothered me.

i can get them for £53 each though, so not breaking the bank! :) just something that i've never really bothered with lol

its had regular oil and filter changes, full vw service history up until i bought it. and then me and a mate from falcon performance has serviced it since. just had the oil/filter and fuel filter replaced when i replaced the turbo (with help from a skoda technician)

all in all, its a pretty nice car, and i love it to bits. but i just fancy a change. i've done what i want with it (seats, door cards, coilovers etc)

but after looking at yours, i know you will make this a3 something special!

i've got your number, and i work in hartlepool during the week, if you can get there anytime? i'm really interested in the lupo, its something small, nippy, and well looked after.

has the cambelt/water pump being done on it?