Hello MPG :)

Dean Robinson

Having went out and bought a diesel i can say they are full of fail. Roll on October or February when i go back to petrol :lol:

:lol: You do make me laugh Ben. I remember a while back you told someone not to buy a Fiat, and then you bought one. I wouldn't be surprised at all if you buy something else completely random in October/February :lol:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lag... lag.. power, ****, change gear :P

i like my 6 cylinders thanks, although a nice boosted 4 pot would go nicely with that :D

No lag with the supercharger mate, just a glorious whine! ;)

Renault sport..... :P

My money's on a Megane R26 judging by how excited you've sounded in GtiJames' thread? :lol:

Edited by NOCK

Adam, i meant diesels. B)

Ha! I was thinking like, as everybody loves a bit of petrol forced induction even if it leaves a hole in your wallet! lol

R27 clios are ace, quality high revving engines and very capable on the cup chassis. Not a huge amount of stuff that can keep up with a well driven one around a track.

The meganes better though lol.

With the constant increase in petrol prices, I will hopefully be getting a Fabia Vrs soon. as I do a 50mile round trip to work each day I feel its for the best.

Anyway my little 1.4 16v does pretty well on the old MPG game,

60mph around the m60 ring road and. . . .

ta daaarrr

d171bca4.jpg

Not too shabby I think :)

With the constant increase in petrol prices, I will hopefully be getting a Fabia Vrs soon. as I do a 50mile round trip to work each day I feel its for the best.

Anyway my little 1.4 16v does pretty well on the old MPG game,

60mph around the m60 ring road and. . . .

ta daaarrr

Good going that, Im not sure the Fab wil get much more tbh!

theres no way a borat weighs 1730kg?

around 1500kg id have thought!

book figure is 1486 kg

Car + 2 Adults + 2 full suitcases + Car audio equipment + Full leather interior.

1700 ish as a rough guess.

I managed to get 255 miles out of half a tank in my Arosa Sport with 115bhp last weekend.

Went up North for my pass plus, really shocked it averaged 60mpg even with stretches of 100mph over taking people :D

Pass plus? lol, Won't be long before you're banned doing that on your first year of driving winker.gif

Edited by nfbr

Pass plus? lol, Won't be long before you're banned doing that on your first year of driving winker.gif

so you've never overtook someone doing a ton on the motorway? honestly?

sorry but i think everyone of us on here with a car capable of doing 100 has done that, at some point, on the motorway or whatever.

Downhill, 50mph on motorway with cruise control on. 54.8mpg! I can easily have it in the 40s if I drive like a granny round town. 90% of the time I'm in the low 20s though lol.

I managed to get 255 miles out of half a tank in my Arosa Sport with 115bhp last weekend.

Went up North for my pass plus, really shocked it averaged 60mpg even with stretches of 100mph over taking people :D

I don't believe that AT ALL. The lupo sport will never do 60 mpg. Unless the wind was blowing it along. Especially if you are doing 100mph. Even 255 miles to half a tank isn't 60 mpg. Especially when you brim it because you can do 100 miles before it even comes back on to the gauge. The figures VW give are 54 to the gallon so how have you made it up to 60 after tuning it?