Inters

rosiearosa

will look out for the car then! like watchin the sprints :) - only going for the Sunday this year but will either be camping down the road or travel lodging it the night before (most likely travel lodge having been out camping with 40 teenagers Thursday - Saturday then coming straight from there to inters) Not decided on taking Rosie for sure yet just but if club is going and there is space might be nice to put her with other short arses!

when we've camped in previous years we usually go to Brookmeadow down the road - lovely hot showers and its next to a fishing lake so very pretty. tenner a tent and the farmer just comes around and collects cash off peeps

i recommend camping, it was good fun last year, i don't remember much but who we camped with unfortunately remember plenty :blush:

you can't miss my car on the sprint it's a bit noisy :)

:lol: :lol:

Nettled legs and forgetting to put little Liam away was a couple of the funniest parts of the night.

argh those nettles

was class last year, surprised me and Stevo didn't get booted out to be honest :lol:

if the weather is the same it'll be a real good weekend. You wanna convoy down again Ady?

The Furby is kinda loud and lairy - Ross has done lots of green bits and wheels are black and green. Looks sooooo different to the silver and purple pretty thing she was before.

Will try and bung Rosie on with SCN if you guys are all goin seperately. She's beginning to look like a proper pretty lady

Am tempted to take her down the strip for a laugh with my mate who also has a mk1 auto :) be like watchin tumbleweed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be there for the full weekend camping I hope the Sun is shining and the beer is flowing

I'll be there on the sunday in show n shine so see you all there :) Hopefuly the weather is the same as last years show!

Just had a call off GTI and theyre sending me my free weekend pass now instead of the sunday... Woop woop!! :D