Ap coil overs too bouncy

Widelupo

Like the heading says my lupo is too bouncy. My lup is lowered too the ground front about 100 and rear is slammed too without any adjusters sitting on 13s. Ive had the ap coil over for about a year now. But it seems more bouncy then what it used to be. Some1 told me if I put the adjuster in it will make the car less bouncy. Any advice

i think he means to soft,

best way to deal with this is to sell what you got and get a good set of coilovers lol

it has been said thousand of times that they pretty much give you all the handling of a pogo stick lol

good luck trying things as i have them and its hilarious

The front are pretty firm bt the back is like a bouncy ball. But it didn't used too be that bad. which set of coil overs would you advice me to get a like firm handling, I dont want a whiplash every time I go over a dip in the road. I also want to go really low.

I love seeing cars coming the opposite way to me bouncing :).

A few weeks ago at the toytown meet, there was an arosa sport coming in and it definately wasnt rolling, it was moving in what can only be described as a hopping movement, spent about 50% of its time in the air (at only 5mph). Even worse was that the concrete slab it was driving along was completely flat. Utterly stupid way to drive, 100% certain it had to have been on TA's. At least on AP's however low u make the car it wont move around on a pogo stick.

But to the OP u probably broke them. If you are going very low obviously handling isnt something on your mind, if u want handling, make it a bit higher. You need some give in the suspension.

Gone from having Weitecs on my old Lupo to Ap's on my new one. I wouldn't recommend AP's to anyone, they're crashy, bouncy as hell and don't offer much grip in corners (Yes they're set up properly and I've got good tyres).

A few weeks ago at the toytown meet, there was an arosa sport coming in and it definately wasnt rolling, it was moving in what can only be described as a hopping movement, spent about 50% of its time in the air (at only 5mph). Even worse was that the concrete slab it was driving along was completely flat. Utterly stupid way to drive, 100% certain it had to have been on TA's. At least on AP's however low u make the car it wont move around on a pogo stick.

But to the OP u probably broke them. If you are going very low obviously handling isnt something on your mind, if u want handling, make it a bit higher. You need some give in the suspension.

Hahahaha i wish i was there! its soo funny watching people bounce around :D....or am i just weird haha!