Anyone Moded a Fox yet ???

surfermurph

Ive got a fox in black and had the windows done and black rims on as well, looks pretty good other than the 5 inch gap in the wheel arches lol which i plan to sort soon! I wanna see or hear if anyone has moded a fox as they have got a bad rap! I got mine as a replacement from a ****ty car i bought after a crash... and i love it! i think it has real potential to look banging! other than the interior that will always look naff!

I do remember one or two that have been done pretty well , deffo one that was on banded steels.

Go for it though, make one stand out and change a few peoples minds on them :shades: :shades:

I do remember one or two that have been done pretty well , deffo one that was on banded steels.

Go for it though, make one stand out and change a few peoples minds on them :shades: :shades:

where did you see that was it on here?

Edited by surfermurph

• 7 months later...

Sorry and again cause of autocorrect lol I thort it looked alright i hated the fox wen I got it but looks alright now ??

i woulda left ur badge silver, and ur filler cap yellow! as for wheels, whatever floats ur boat, but everyone on here, loves bbs, dish. u have what u like what makes u happy and waht u can afford!

Ignore the infidels, your Fox looks fine. As already said, leaving the badges silver or black would be better in my opinion.

Wheels aren't to my taste, but the car looks better and you're going in the right direction.

And in the end it's wht you like and suits your pocket.

thats quite nice, i just think they have abit of a wierd shape of body on them, i dont know what it is.

edit. i think its because the wind screen is so long in proportion to the rest of the car.

Edited by johnyoung

• 4 weeks later...