POOWW right in the kisser, Pictures of recent mods take a look

joeporter

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

so during the winter the car is having many change's but one thing i cant get my mind set on is what interior to choose, ive narrowed it down to recaro cs's retrimmed or standard mk 6 gti seats please help ... oppinions appreciate

• 4 months later...

Okay thought I'd finally put a few pics on of what I've been up to recently, firstly I got a hold of some radinox dishes for the rm's and had then repainted: 87afdfb5.jpg then had to polish me nuts ;) as they were in a bit of a state b470d4d5.jpg before and after 39d2cdad.jpg all built up c2e39ece.jpg

Got a new gear gator off eBay as the old one was tatty: 411dd960.jpg also arosabinns brought me an aerial for my birthday a873a548.jpg also brought myself some gti clocks which I had to take to bits as they were faulty but well worth the £22 price tag :) and thought the scirocco would match 5ff48243.jpg

top work matey! wouldn't mind knowing how you fitted the wheel as i'm gonna be getting a mk2 tt wheel to match my seats soon:)