Rear Camber on my 1.0E

gimpson

want my rear wheels cambered but not sure if i need some (camber shims or something made on a metal working machine)i have read this ---> Camber post on Forum!!!

And hoping someone will shed some light for me and tell me its the same kinda principle as my wee 1.0E :P

Many thanks Darren :)

Venom motorsport supply the camber shims for my 1.0E lupo for 17 quid so might just buy them and see what happens really and use the guide above in the same kinda way to keep me right really :)

Hopefully more people will reply with more information for us mate!!! fingers crossed

Many thanks darren

yes lad :) hoping all i need is these camber shims for the back :D

Cause it will save me so much money. Like the site says they are for the rear of my car so fingers crossed it is right lol

Many thanks darren

Do you need it , how low are you and what size wheels and tyre's are you running

Edited by scotty_82

I am running on some 13x7J Starmags 165/55 13r

Its lowered now those are old pictures about 100mm on the front and 80ish on the back :)

Need to camber the back a wee bit so i can lower it more at the back to stop the wheel bending my back quarter panel :wacko: because i had to put spacers on so i could get the centre caps in which made them poke out more :blush:

100_0367.jpg

100_0364.jpg