GTI spoiler

northwick

For sale: 1 x Lupo GTI spoiler.

Came off my GTI because it was bubbling. I had it resprayed and it bubbled again so I had it taken off and replaced it with the Votex accessory one. I sanded it down so it could properly dry out and then I could sell it. Its been sanded back and kept in a warm house for about 6 months now so I'd say it was dry. If you get the light fitted properly and get it bonded on properly there is no reason why it should bubble again.

It will need more prep - I sanded it back past the primer to the material in lots of places to give it maximum chance to dry out. It will need fine sanding to get it flat and the area around the light sanding too then priming and painting.

I also have kept the box from the Votex one so it will be properly packaged in a box of appropriate proportions.

I gather these are getting rare but given that it needs a bit more work before it can be painted I'll let it go for £60 + delivery (max £10 I would imagine). No offers unless for collection from WR3.

Pictures:

spoiler1.jpg

spoiler2.jpg

• 3 months later...