Fully working electric sunroof

5-Speed

EW, CL, EW, FSH

BODYWORK

Full VW anniversary Bodykit

Sharan Badge Mod

Rabbit Badge

MK4 4 Motion rear valance with 4 Motion style exhaust

Excellent condition throughout bodywork, regularly polished and detailed, few stone chips on the front but not many, minor scratch’s around the car but generally excellent. Slight rush on one front wheel arch but is treatable no rush anywhere else on the car.

ENGINE

When I got the car it was puffing blue smoke when revving the car, because of this I sourced the help of Awesome Gti who fitted a brand new OEM K03s which is still under manufacturer’s warranty until December 2011. During the time it was in Awesome I also had a new cambelt and water pump fitted, full service and ECS Stage 1 clutch and flywheel, this was all done under 1000 miles ago and is all receipted to prove. In total I have a December 2010 from Awesome for over £2,500 to make the car perfect. After the engine work was completed I went to custom code for a phase 2 remap which complements the new turbo and single mass flywheel and the car is putting out around 225bhp and runs absolutely perfectly. During a recent MOT (February 2011) the car came back with no advisories. It hasn’t used a drop of oil since the new turbo was fitted. All boost related hoses have been replaced by uprated items to handle the additional power along with a Forge uprated DV. The car retains a very respectable 35-38 MPG and slightly more on the motorway. The gearbox is slick and operates as if the car was new with no notchy gears.

The car has a full Milltek turbo back exhaust with a de cat (I will supply a cat with the car for MOT purposes) The car sounds very nice for a 1.8T and has a distinctive roar under hard acceleration. It has a standard airbox with a Green Cotton air filter.

SUSPENSION/BRAKES/WHEELS

Full Koni Coilovers throughout car lowered approximately 80mm all-round

Gti Anniversary 312mm front disks and pads with R32 rear vented disk setup, all with red callipers

Neuspeed Uprated Anti roll bars front and back

MK5 R32 Replicas alloys with 225/40/18 in excellent condition and plenty of rubber left.

I will also offer the car with Brand new completely unused BBS LM Gold Centre 8.5” ET35 Replica wheels with Falken 215/40/18 neither wheels or tyres have turned a wheel, I have only put the wheels on the car for picture purposes. The wheels are not the poor quality Reeva Wheels but the much better built BM Autosport type

INTERIOR

Excellent condition GTI Recaro’s (Black and Grey)

Full anniversary brushed aluminium kit

Genuine R32 Steering wheel

Genuine R32 Dials

Genuine Anniversary gear knob and gaitor

Boost Gauge in A pillar

The car is superb and ultra-reliable and has had money lavished on it in the last few months, it handles very well and goes extremely well, I came from a remapped Leon Cupra R and it would certainly keep up with that even with less power. The only problem with the car is a noisy starter motor which I haven’t got chance to replace, its works perfectly well but has a bit of overrun noise which is a common thing on a MK4.

I have tried to be as honest as possible about the car and Awesome Gti can verify its condition and reliability.

As you can tell by the detailed description the car is cherished and I’m very sad to have to let it go, the only reason for sale is a new car purchase so me and the Mrs can share a car.

£4,000 as it stands or £4,500 with both sets of wheels

Thanks for looking

Any Part Ex upto the value of 1K considered

Stu_piggott@hotmail.com

P1000797.jpg

P1000801.jpg

P1000803.jpg

P1000806.jpg

P1000812.jpg

P1000795.jpg

P1000792.jpg

P1000782.jpg