lupo gti bathursts + other gti bits

checkmate

still not recieved the airbox that i've paid for has it been posted yet. there seems to to a pattern forming here at the moment people have paid for parts and not recieved them. could you sort it out please or send a full refund as this is getting a joke.

still not recieved the airbox that i've paid for has it been posted yet. there seems to to a pattern forming here at the moment people have paid for parts and not recieved them. could you sort it out please or send a full refund as this is getting a joke.

Yes mate there's definently a pattern forming here as I havent received my Wind deflectors yet!! Which I paid for on 30th March - over two weeks ago!!

Also another guy 'wa02low' hasn't received his Engine cover which he payed for on the same date!!

Checkmates not replying to any messages for ages!

In reponse to the seller 'Checkmate' ....Anyone else been ripped off by this guy???

I know of three people Inc Me! That haven't recieved there parts which they have paid for!!

Anymore???

Here is the mobile number off Checkmate's post when he was advertising his car: 07779598933

Wheels were sold when I contacted him last Friday

LINK >>>

this is checkmates address as well as phone number as above tried to ring this number but know reply. people like this muppet should be band of the forum. i'm working away at the moment but when i return will be paying a little vist to the address below.

ainsley chang

71 hillary rd

southall

middlesex

UB2 4PT

Hi there mate! Thanks for putting than info on but it's too far for me to go & give him a visit, as I live in West Yorkshire!

He owes me £15 for the Climair Wind Deflectors, I bought off him & NEVER received!!!

Just a bloody Rip off & he can not be trusted!!

If you do happen to get hold off him I wish you look as he has ripped off a few people on here!!

Thanks Gavin

good bit of info there 'dubber72' thankyou, although i live in West Yorshire too so pretty far really, im sure me and my mates would have paid him a visit if i wasnt so bloody far away!

Cheers

Chris