1.4 16v (75bhp)

hi all first of all i do apologise i am new to the site and new to the forum and stright in with he questions (checky bas**rd)

ive not had my lupo for long its a 2001 1.4 16v (75bhp) all has been fine,

having made the move from aircooled a modern car i must say i am enjoying every min!!!

i decided to do a little cleaning under the bonnet and took the air box off, i found a censor plug hanging not connected (its been running fine untill this) had a look round and the breather pipe half way down had the female end so i connected it in now my car wont start ???

any ideas

Ps i will put some pic and stuff in the new members part

hi all first of all i do apologise i am new to the site and new to the forum and stright in with he questions (checky bas**rd)

ive not had my lupo for long its a 2001 1.4 16v (75bhp) all has been fine,

having made the move from aircooled a modern car i must say i am enjoying every min!!!

i decided to do a little cleaning under the bonnet and took the air box off, i found a censor plug hanging not connected (its been running fine untill this) had a look round and the breather pipe half way down had the female end so i connected it in now my car wont start ???

any ideas

Ps i will put some pic and stuff in the new members part

Disconnect it and try again? :coffee:

i must know more about cars Ashh than i thought as i did that straight away well done me !!!!!!!!!! :confused:

sorted now anyway was just looking for a bit of advise,

for info purposes

it was a heater element that sit in the breather pipe when i connected it it was popping fuses so i replaced the heater element and the fuse and we are back up and running,

i think the fuel injection system must run on the same fuse, as vag code was for the injection system when replaced no codes for nothing this is why it would not start

looks like who ever had the car before just unplugged it as the part was £44.75 for vw

Thanks

Dave

i must know more about cars Ashh than i thought as i did that straight away well done me !!!!!!!!!! :confused:

sorted now anyway was just looking for a bit of advise,

for info purposes

it was a heater element that sit in the breather pipe when i connected it it was popping fuses so i replaced the heater element and the fuse and we are back up and running,

i think the fuel injection system must run on the same fuse, as vag code was for the injection system when replaced no codes for nothing this is why it would not start

looks like who ever had the car before just unplugged it as the part was £44.75 for vw

Thanks

Dave

I know **** all about cars, just had to post what seems to be the standard unhelpful post :blush:

no worries mate any answer is taken with thanks, and to be honest its prob the first time i have done something first that made sense, i normal rip things apart and end up in the s**tlol

(i just think :coffee: sometime give the wrong impression)