2002 Flash Red Lupo GTi - Low Mileage!

GtiJames

The time has come to sell my GTi and move on to something bigger and quicker (megane R26).

Here we go...

2002 Lupo GTi in flash red (fantastic colour), covered only 62000 miles since new. Overall fantastic condition (will get to minor imperfections later), unfortunately only has very limited service history as the previous owner threw it away (idiot). Iv owned the car since September 2008 and since then iv had the Gearbox and clutch changed as a gear selector went so i had the box recon'd and the clutch changed whilst the box was out (this was carried out November of last year). Iv also had the cambelt replaced at approx 42k. Have got receipts for this. Since iv owned the car its been an absolute joy to drive, always gets looks and comments, great fun to be in. Current tyres and brakes both have a few thousand miles left in them. Tax until end of May and MOT until December (Last MOT passed without a single advisory!), interior is perfect, standard grey GTi cloth seats. No air con. Current stereo not included in sale although will negotiate a price to include this if necessary as it is a fantastic stereo with iPod connectivity, bluetooth etc.

The bad points...

Electric sunroof doesnt work, motor faulty, Cant be too hard to get a replacement from a scrappy.

Passenger side door has "dropped" causing some paint on the sill to be rubbed off. Again, sure its an easy enough fix, will show extent of damage in pics.

Few stone chips as is to be expected on a car thats 9 years old!

All in all the cars in fantastic condition for the age, starts first time, every time and drives like an absolute dream! Performance is typical GTi, happy to cruise about town, but will go pretty well if given a bit of right foot.

Private Plate NOT included in sale!

Price: £4800 ovno.

For any more info or to enquire call me (James) on: 07837006374

Pics:

IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

Sill Damage:

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

It's not exactly filthy "mate" ... If anyones genuinely interested I'd be more than happy to take some pics of it after cleaning. If you don't wanna buy it, keep it to yourself.