Lupo GTI with Red leather

foxy

For sale is my black lupo GTI, those of you who have been on the forum a while will know the car and all work and money that has gone into it. I have bought a new car and as much as I want to I just cant afford to tax and insure this one aswell, so its got to go. I will list everything the car has had done to it here but for more detail click the link in my sig where you will find hundreds of photo's and write up's of everything thats been done.

Black Lupo GTI

63500 miles

6 speed box

Tax till September

MOT till May

Aircon

Extensive service history

2 former female owners and me makes it 3

Bodywork, the car had a full stripdown glassout re-spray around 2 years ago and all the arches rolled and the rears flared. Since then the car has picked up stone chips accross the front bumper and bonnet, and more recently a bubble has appeared on the passenger front wing.

Because of the arch work its possible to fit huge wheels without and rubbing problems

The bootlid has the handle removed and a solonoid fitted to an OEM openswitch on the dash. Rear spoiler has had the brake light removed. Also has cambridge lights fitted.

Stereo is a Kenwood Doubledin touch screen with bluetooth handfree and ipod interface

Interior, full re-trim in dark red leather including all seats, door cards, parcel shelf and geargator. The headlining and sunvisors are trimmed in matching red Alcantara. All this work was carried out by Kish Executive Trimmer in Sunderland. His work is first class, he does work for Bentley, has trimmed cars for David Beckham and more recently Michs Lupo. Also the engine cover is painted to match the interior.

Chassis, KW Variant 2 coilovers

Whiteline Rear Anti Role Bar

280mm brakes with Wilwood 4pot callipers

Front and Rear braided brake lines

Full Powerflex poly-bush kit

Brand new front ARB bushes and drop links

AST solid alloy top mounts

Bathurst alloy's painted and laquered satin black and fitted with Toya T1R tyres all 4 covering only 4000 miles

Helix 4 puk paddle clutch and pressure plate

All that lot really does make this a road legal gokart.

Exhaust system is a 1 off from AAS comprising of 4-2-1 manifold 200 cell sports cat and the OEM tail pipes re-welded onto the new back box. All work done in stainless steel.

There was a 19 bhp increase from the exhaust alone

Airintake is a BMC carbon air box with custom stainless pipework for the cold air feed. There is also an oil catch tank tee'd into the air feed

The car has been to Awesome GTI for a custom re-map, I have all the print outs for this showing 144bhp.

General running, the car has been maintained regarless of cost haveing oil and filter changes every 5000 miles, its also had timing belt and water pump at 45000 miles. I also changed all the spark plugs and leads and coilpack.

Thats all I can think of for now, in short I have spent just short of £20000. So who ever buys it will be getting a real bargan.

if I think of anything else I shall update the thread, or if you have any questions please post on here or PM me.

And the price......£6000

IMG_7541_copy_small.jpg

DSC00529.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

DSC00528.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

Edited by foxy

Beautiful car and I can certainly vouch for how clean it is having seen it at numerous shows and the fact he lives around the corner from my girlfriends parents.

Good luck with the sale mate, I'm sure it won't hang around though!

photo's added.

You really do need to see and drive this so I can fully explain and show everything thats been done.

This is not just another GTI...... ;)

Yes its the full standard interior and it cost £2000

and the reason the wheels are black is for the winter, dead easy to clean!