Grey

Brother_Will

Well ive had 'Grey' for a while now and not started a Build thread yet so heres a bit of where ive come from first.

1st, Toyota Yaris, lightly fettled with body colored bumpers, lowering springs, exhaust and OZ Super T's. A combination of wet roads, Toyo Proxes and ford focus towbar gave it a large V-shaped makeover.

Picture Pending

2nd, Citroen Berlingo Multispace, One for you Webasto Fanatics unfortunately i found it rather dull and soon traded it in for number 3.

Picture Pending

3rd, Subaru Impreza Sport, Lowered sitting on Rota alloys with lights changed front and rear, fab car handling to die for and not as slow as you would think for a N/A due to its light weight.

1000071uf.jpg

4th, Audi A4 Well i thought i was time to get on the property ladder so it was time for something cheap so along came the Audi but even then i wasnt able to resist giving it a new pair of shoes and a drop. But old age and expensive parts did for it in the end and now its gone to the great scrapyard in the sky.

img0358m.jpg

5th, Ford Puma, Go Kart handling and striking looks but the stupid thing was hemorrhaging money and that of course bring us to today.

img0184s.jpg

So that brings us to number 6 or Grey as its not affectionately known, i thought grey was appropriate as its rather boring and im trying to keep it that way (however you lot arent helping ha ha).

So heres Grey as standard not long after i purchased it.

img8617.jpg

Things done so far:

Maintenance-

Inspection Service

Cambelt change

Spark Plugs changed

Peeling center caps changed

Modifications-

Blaupunkt Woodstock DAB52 Radio

Stubby Drivers Mirror

Cambridge Lights

Plain Plates

Under bonnet Sound Deadening from a sport

Boot side carpets from a sport

So i gave it a good old clean last week and took it out for a little photoshoot

img0096gv.jpg

img0097ph.jpg

img0098lp.jpg

img0109og.jpg

Work to come-

4 New Tyres, its got some horrible budget things on right now.

Brake fluid top up

Carpeting back of rear seats

Debadging rear

Audi TT style pedals

OE fog lights

Not much to do right now, more in depth works planned for next year. Comments invited :)

Edited by Brother_Will

• 4 weeks later...

lol at the subaru sport.

Looks good so far though :)

Oi leave the sport alone ;) seriously though its underrated, the close ratio box gave it great low end poke.

The Arosa is starting to come together, the wheels are a great improvement i really want to give it a bit of a drop now.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...