super awesome mk2 golf

jamiea7x

See- as much as I appreciate the work and money that's got into this- a classic should remain a classic to me. It just looks too old to pull off a Mk5 dash.

I'd rather a full nut and bolt restoration of what's always been there.

I like it. The work appears to have given a 'young classic' a new lease of life that should mean day to day useability in the modern world.

See- as much as I appreciate the work and money that's got into this- a classic should remain a classic to me. It just looks too old to pull off a Mk5 dash.

I'd rather a full nut and bolt restoration of what's always been there.

well the mk1 is still being built in south africa with the dash from a fabia and a lup 3l wheel, called the citi golf

well the mk1 is still being built in south africa with the dash from a fabia and a lup 3l wheel, called the citi golf

not any more as they build the 6R polo 5 door variants on that production line now....

All the interior effort but the wheels and ride height just let it down completely. Whats wrong with some BBS? Interior is a work of art tho, almost too good for the car!

I like it a lot, my only issue is the alloys, they really don't suit the car.

I wonder if all the buttons work though!

Bet they all do, sure the creator would have used the loom from the car they go tthe engine from!

Really nice work, the wheels make the outside look very 90"s though , which tbh isnt all that much of a bad thing at all

Lmao, can't imagine that being a turn on for the girls of club lupo thread ^^.

who needs the girls of club lupo thread, wen u have this thread? :coffee:

Edited by 2001gti

I like the whole package. Wheels and all. Looks retro but modern at the same time. As in big wheels but they are the wheels that tie in with the modern stuff.

In my head that makes perfect sense.

• 3 weeks later...