03 plate silver sport

matt~black

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have sold the big pipe that goes from the rack to the pump direct so only have rack to resevoir and resevoir to pump left both still good if thats any use to ya???

Martyn haven't forgotten about arb have been qway for a few days n finding myself a bit short on time lately but will get round to it

Thanks....Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Hi yeah got the altenator and the battery can do them both for £30 + postage if you can post batteries but I'm not sure on that one i'd have to check drop me a pm if your interested and i'll look into it

Thanks ... Matt

as for parts left i have prety much beam, cupholders, wheels, chrome boot struts, bootlid, n/s wing, dark carpet and that's about all i can think of oh and i still have 100bhp parts

Ahh if you weren't so far away i would probably take the lot!

Umm would you be able to get a postage quote for the Alternator, Battery(if possible) and cup holders? :) (are the cup holders the ones which are a single din size and fits in with the radio etc or the one that bolts under this bit?) i need/want the one that fits with the radio :)

Most important for the alternator though deliverd to Newcastle NE16 5YS. Thanks, Owen

Hi owen can do altenator for £25 posted but apparently can't post battery and cupholders are the underneath kind not t stereo type if you interested my paypal is snowdude2910@aol.com if you want t altebator

Thanks. ... Matt

Hi will deffinitely take alternator for 25, i don't suppose you would do both, alternator and cupholder/coin tray, for 30 posted? as i think i could just replace the cupholder mechanism in the fitting for my cupholder. Also what delivery type would it be? how many days etc?

Thanks, Owen

Hi will deffinitely take alternator for 25, i don't suppose you would do both, alternator and cupholder/coin tray, for 30 posted? as i think i could just replace the cupholder mechanism in the fitting for my cupholder. Also what delivery type would it be? how many days etc?

Thanks, Owen

I'll do both for £35 as cupholders sell quite well if i can be bothered to list it on ebay and it'll be parcelmonkey nextday most likely

Hi mate, do you still have the engine and ecu? What engine code is it? Really keen on this!!!

Where you located?

Cheers,

Adam

Engine is now minus cylinder head and bottom end is rough but have all the parts to convert to 100bhp if you already have 1.4s it's aub code

Do you have a price in mind for just the inlet manifold, throttlebody and airbox?

erm £60 for those but I'm not sure what gains you'd get you'd probably do better with just the cams and ecu I'm open to offers on the complete 100bhp conversion though ps is your loop a black 02plate with black steelies?? if so i think i saw you queing past my house today

Do you have the pass plastic inner arch liner? It's for my Arosa. I think they are the same as the Lupo's.

Let me know how much posted.

Hi I don't think it had any but will double check and let you know if i'm wrong

Does it have bump strips? how much if so? cheers,brad

Hi I sold them with the doors sorry :(

Do you have the bracket with 2 holes above number 44?

7-711-30.gif

do you mean the one with the rubber bush that goes onto the back of the block or the one that bolts onto the subframe to hold the previous bracket I've described??

Thanks ... Matt

erm £60 for those but I'm not sure what gains you'd get you'd probably do better with just the cams and ecu I'm open to offers on the complete 100bhp conversion though ps is your loop a black 02plate with black steelies?? if so i think i saw you queing past my house today

Yup that'd be me, lemme see what cash i can sort out