Front splitters

si_leeds

He's talking about Tom saying mcdonalds is romantic.

He is also saying that one may present their body to another human of a different gender by 'supersizing' when asked upon which size McDonald's meal is required - Thus showing your appreciation towards them, aswell as the desire to plough them.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plough them, its such a quality phrase. Up there with pasty smashing

Taken from the family guy where Chris fancies his teacher.

During a meeting between Peter, Lois and the teacher - 'My son... wants.. to plough you'

Edit:

Edited by jabbles21

Chris are you a secret closet case. Pasty smashing has never been a vulgar phrase, its a manly one. Now you carry on making your rainbow gay pride banner, while us men talk flaps, cars, fighting and beer.

Chris are you a secret closet case. Pasty smashing has never been a vulgar phrase, its a manly one. Now you carry on making your rainbow gay pride banner, while us men talk flaps, cars, fighting and beer.

Hahaha.....i hate that saying! Yes i will make a big banner just for you yeahh?! ...I take it back you aren't as much of a cock prick i thought you were :P

Edited by ChristopherReeve

chris reeve your still a knob loving sausage jockey though and my opinion is hard to change. :lol: :lol:

Edited by scotty_82

chris reeve your still a knob loving sausage jockey though and my opinion is hard to change. :lol: :lol:

Its Christopher actually, i remember you having a pop at someone for getting your name as scottie lol! I pride myself on being a "knob loving sausage jockey" hehehee.