SET OF 5 WELLER MATTIG WIDE STEELIES

rocco-jocco

I've had these kicking around down the shed for ages now, originally i bought them for a Vw caddy project thats never really got off the ground, so here they are up for grabs!!!

Set of 5! 7x13" et20 4x100pcd Weller Mattig steels, overall in very good condition, however if you wanted to with an afternoon of your time and a couple of rattle cans you could transform these rims to the colour of your choice!!

Currently they are in a sort of graphite grey/dark chrome coloured paint, which i think i sprayed them in when i first got them to stop them going rusty down the shed!!

These deep dish rims would look so awesome on any slammed 4 stud VW polo lupo or similar.

I'm open to sensible offers around £275 or I'm open to swaps with a set of 4x100pcd alloys, any size or style requiring a refurb + cash my way? let me know what you`ve got??

Collection from my home address in swindon, or i can package them up for a courier to collect if the buyer organises, however i will take no responsibility for the rims if they get damaged or lost in transit!!!

Tel/text 07747 798458 for any further info

wellersteelies001.jpg

wellersteelies002.jpg

wellersteelies003.jpg

wellersteelies004.jpg

wellersteelies005-1.jpg

wellersteelies008.jpg

wellersteelies009.jpg