Lupo GTI Rear Leather Seats and Head rests!

alex_u

Hello all, I've got some lupo gti Black leather seats for sale! As i'm sure you can appreciate these are very rare and were removed from a 2004 lupo gti. They are original leather seats from the factory, not fabric seats that have been retrimmed and were fitted as an optional extra to the lupo gti I had at the factory when new. I'm pretty sure they fit the arosa aswell but will definitely fit any lupo. Included is both the back and seat section of both seats, and both of the leather head rests. I haven't included any pictures as they are in immaculate condition with no rips, tears or creases in the smooth black leather. In other words any buyer will not be disappointed i'm sure. I am located in the hertfordshire area and due to the size of the item I will want them to be picked up, however if you really want them then i'm sure we can arrange something by courier. If you would like to know more then please TEXT on 07731470164 don't call, and I will text/ring you back. Thanks.

Yes the price was advertised at £150...however! after putting this on here and seeing this many replys within 5 minutes I'm changing it to £150 or highest offer, so if anyone who really them wants to send me an offer above £150 feel free. I am taking pictures at the moment they will be on in the next 15 minutes, there are some creases that will come out where they've been stacked up on my sofa :) but apart from that they look superb.

Anyone I said I would email, the pics are now shown here. Ok so i've just taken some pics, please note that the creases shown in the pics will disappear as the seats have been stacked on top of each other for the last 12 months. As you can see apart from that no rips or tears, just creases that will probably have gone by the time the buyer collects. These pictures really do not do the seats justice and once their in the car and have been sat on as well they really will look good.

set.jpg

100_0420.jpg

100_0419.jpg

100_0417.jpg

100_0418.jpg

100_0422.jpg

100_0421.jpg

maybe you should try ebay....

this isn't a bidding forum :confused:

Maybe I didn't want to put them on ebay dooshbag, auctions did exist before ebay you know. THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD...THEY'VE GONE TO A GREAT NEW HOME THE GUY'S GTI THAT PICKED THEM UP WAS FRESSSSSSH