Loads Of wheels - Thirteen's-R-us

Leanardo

Basically, having a bit of a clear out of my garage, will have more wheels for sale when i get more pics, but these are what i have up for sale now.

This shows what i have, can get proper pics of each set/pair if people are interested.

2x 13x8 Genuine Alleycat rallye specials. 4x100. With VW spigots. NEW condition. Gloss black.

Basically new, not sure on offset, but lots of dish. Would look killer on any older VW. I have never used them.

2x 13x7 Genuine Alleycat rallye specials. 4x100. With VW spigots. Not quite as good as the 8's But no chips or anything, had a coat of matt black too.

Where brand new as the 8's, but sprayed them matte black then ran them for a couple months. Completely Straight.

THE 4 ABOVE ARE ALL A SET AND BELONG TOGETHER. Looking for about 380 ono. Purely because they are proper 4x100 ones, so no wobble bolts or re-drills needed :)

4x 13x6 Genuine Alleycat rallye specials. 4x100. With VW spigots. 2 have polished faces and 2 are matte black. Condition is good, could do with a refurb.

Pretty sure they are ET 22, but will check, looked really good on my mk2, Not the best condition. But loads of potential for these.

120 ONO for these

2x 13x6 8 spoke Weller racing steels. 4x100. Spigots to VW. Some surface rust, so could do with a spray.

One wheel has been curbed a bit, so the lip is a little out of line, this is only the very outer lip, and can be tapped back into line very easily.

£40 ono for the pair

4x 13x5.5 Seat Steel wheels, Centre bore - 57.1 4x100

Bought them for banding, would be perfect for it. Good condition, completely straight. No dents or bends, could do with a spray

£45 ono for the set - SOLD

4x 14x6.5 Genuine BBS wheels produced in 1987, off a 5 series. 5x120. The offset is ET22 And have the full BBS stamps ect.

Proper BBS wheels not just BMW copies. Very good condiditon, have cleaned one of them up a bit with a rag, to see how they look, and they look really smart! Bit of dish on them, but being ET22 they will poke a bit anyways!

Offers on these - Try me

ANY MORE PICS OR INFO OR ANYTHING. JUST ASK :)

Can pack any of them up properly for free.

IMAG0239.jpg

Edited by Leanardo

Are the 13x6 alleycats mini pcd ?? and also do they have any kerbing, twists, dents or cranks

Are the 13x6 alleycats mini pcd ?? and also do they have any kerbing, twists, dents or cracks

They are 4x100. VW fitment.......

Not sure, i know 2 are fine. Cant garantee the other too. They looks absolutely fine though. Come have a look if your unsure....

SEAT STEELS ARE GONE..

BUMP

• 2 weeks later...