1 x Bathurst wheel and tyre

Bucknall28

I am selling 1 Bathurst wheel in very good condition, i bought this off ebay about 6 months ago and paid £60.i bought it as a spare as the gti doesnt come with one.

it doesnt have a centre cap and has a practically new tyre on. the tyre is a dunlop, i cant remember the size but can find out (its just the normal standard size)

the wheel is not curbed atall as far as im aware but will double check this when i get a picture tomorow.

any questions just ask, would like my money back as iv not even put it on a car so will start with £60 with no offers, if i dont sell soonish i will then be open to offers

i can post anywhere in the UK for £10

If paying cash on collection this means cash on collection, DO NOT turn up with some of the money and then ask to pay the rest through my business because it wont be happing

sorry but been messed about before

please contact on 07713272781

Based in Northampton NN7 3DW

I am selling 1 Bathurst wheel in very good condition, i bought this off ebay about 6 months ago and paid £60.i bought it as a spare as the gti doesnt come with one.

it doesnt have a centre cap and has a practically new tyre on. the tyre is a dunlop, i cant remember the size but can find out (its just the normal standard size)

the wheel is not curbed atall as far as im aware but will double check this when i get a picture tomorow.

any questions just ask, would like my money back as iv not even put it on a car so will start with £60 with no offers, if i dont sell soonish i will then be open to offers

i can post anywhere in the UK for £10

If paying cash on collection this means cash on collection, DO NOT turn up with some of the money and then ask to pay the rest through my business because it wont be happing

sorry but been messed about before

please contact on 07713272781

Based in Northampton NN7 3DW

FYI s/b 205 45 15 if Dunlop OEM ;)