Silver Lupo Sport On Porsche Teledias FOR SALE! 12 Months Mot And 6 Months Tax!

ChristopherReeve

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought it off a young lady and she was the second owner :) The first owner was a elderly lady. the car is in mint condition apart from a little dent above the rear passenger side quarter panel.

Edited by ChristopherReeve

The first thing i had to do is get rid of the silly seats. it has a picture of a mouse on called tom. Wtf!?

Mike_M contacted me and that weekend i bought his old GTi seats front and back

the old picture on the seats;

Image002.jpg

the new GTi Ones From Mike;

Rear ones

Image008.jpg

Front one standard and the GTi One;

Image007.jpg

As soon as i got home i started to strip the seat, i did the passenger side first incase i messed up then i can still get around!

Image006.jpg

Mike told me it would take around half a hour per seat...thanks mate it took three...yes 3 Hours to do the passengers seat and it took two hours to do the drivers seat!! The blisters on my hands were pretty huge! its been nearly 3 weeks since i put the seats in and i still have pealing skin on my thumbs B) yes im cool ha!

Image005.jpg

Looking good mate. You'll have to nip into tton sometime we've got a few chaps with lupos. Get a Photo shoot going!

Jake.

Ha Cheers Mate :) My Cars Broke At The Moment So I'm Carless :angry:

Sounds Like A Plan Though!

I'm the kind of kid what likes to get stuck in with doing hands on work rather than give it to a garage so here goes.

This is my friend stu. this one stupid bolt had wended itsself in with rust so it took loads of time to get undone. it would help if i didnt have a took kit from a christmas cracker!

Image0102.jpg

Image0082.jpg

Image0122.jpg

I'm very impressed with these brakes now :D

Just got offf the phone to the garage and i need a new coilpack, ht leads, new cam belt, new headgasket, cracktest the head, a new thermostat housing, a new expansion tank and i have a air lock in the system so it needs t be flushed...Great! he said it will take about a week and im gutted. its going to cost around £500 :(

Look sweet mate, coming Along nicely

Why thank you :D

• 2 weeks later...

IMG00118-20110301-1635.jpg

Looking good so far mate!, Can't help but think that sticker looks like it says 'Italic Drop' though :lol:

and not quite understanding the Mercedes plate surrounds :blink:

get it a fair bit lower and you're onto a winner!

Haha, Just what my mum said, "chris what is italic drop?" LOL.

I seen the numberplate surrounds cheap and their different aren't they so i thought what the hell :)

Oh yeah it will be low but at the moment i need my arches rolled and a c notch cut out and then it will be alot lower :) Cheers dude!

Edited by ChristopherReeve