Eaton M45 Lupo Fitting Kit

CasperGTI

Here for sale is the fitting kit as used in my GTi when i run the Eaton supercharger.

I have taken out all the mountings, pulleys, pipes and associated bolts from the eaton setup and am offering it as a kit to fit the Lupo/Polo engine, Excuse its heath robinson look, but it served a purpose which eventually worked well, i adapted and modified this kit many times to get it to what it looks like now.

Included is the custom one off polished stainless intake pipe made by myself. It has the mounting to fit a 63mm Cable TB to the end, All that is required on the eaton is for the intake face to be cut flat and helicoiled, for the mounting to the intake pipe. All the custom parts required are there, the hard work is done.

I have also included a 57mm pulley if desired, that will spin the eaton to achieve approx. 12psi of boost on the lupo AUX pulley.

Note, this a fitting kit only. Other parts are required to get it to work, which i am more than happy to help with.

Water jacket kit is also available to fit to your charger, which includes: Pump, pipework, cooler and header tank with mounting.

Also for sale will be a full GTi inlet manifold arrangement, with injectors and compete fuel rail, This could be bought together with this kit if desired.

£175

John

IMG_6957.jpg

IMG_6962.jpg

IMG_6961.jpg

IMG_6960.jpg

IMG_6958.jpg

IMG_6959.jpg

P1060114.jpg

£200

Hi mate quite interested in this but going to be running the throttle body on the Inlet manifold rather pre charger. What's the gains for pre charger throttle positioning and would be able to get the funds by next Friday of it's still here.

Ps. What have you used to paint the charger Matt black was it powdercoated or just a high temp spray?

Joe

Thats fine mate you can run it in either position, to be honest there isnt a huge difference in it, we just found that smoother delivery could be achieved with running it pre charger.

If its pre charger like i used to run you can bolt the TB stright to the pipe ive made.

If you want to run it post charger, you could just cut off the flange for the TB on my pipe and put a filter on it, just remember to use a dump valve or recirc valve, which is what i originally run a long time ago.

The paint on the charger was high temp paint that you use for coating exhaust wrap, You can now get them ceramic painted for not a great deal of money.

John

Ah wicked thanks for the info mate. I'll probably run it in standard position and remove the flange if we could arrange a deal. Do you have a link for the matte paint or recommend a place that can paint my charger as I'll be looking to get my cam cover done soon also. What sort of boost is generated from the standard pulley? As I might be looking at the kit setup without the updated eaton pulley.

Joe

Theres no real point in me keeping the pulley, so you can have it and choose to use it if you like, if not then bin it or sell it on. Stnadard pulley will generate about 6-8 psi

I used this stuff http://www.thermotec...at-coating.html

You can get it off ebay for quite a good price.

haha, poor john is now a supercharging oracle and looks like hes gunna be selling complete kits lol, or even maybe fitting the whole conversion?