Which coilovers would you recommend?

cat-lupo

So i've got a standard black 1.0L loop. Been wanting to spruce her up a bit since I passed my test. I just took my parents shopping in the lupo and with the amount of **** they buy i got a chance to see how my little loop would look slammed.

I'm looking to spend about £300-£400 for a decent set, not got a clue about makes but I know my brother has a set of v-maxx for his mk2 golf...

Cheers x

400 quid on a 1.0L. You made of money?

not about the money money money...

you think about some of the cars on here, how much they cost people to buy, then how much the spend on them. lots of people on here have spent more on their car than it was to buy.

not about the money money money...you think about some of the cars on here, how much they cost people to buy, then how much the spend on them. lots of people on here have spent more on their car than it was to buy.

I spent half my cars value on the sound system. :D

Anyway I am looking to get some coilovers within the next couple of months and after trawling through reviews I have opted for weitec's. There have been quite a lot of good reviews on them.