Vixen the 1.0E... "Lupo to Watch 2013"- Carbon BBS RMs

JoeA

I need to take the car and camera out at some point

bring it down the racecardelopmentfaciletyleunit sometime dude I've found a few new good places for a cheeky shoot

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

GTI conversion all just sitting there, still no room to work though.

At present I have :

1 vauxhall senator

1 R32 Vento

1 6n2 sport

1 unengined mk2 golf

1 1.3 mk1 golf

1 mk2 vr6

1 1983 mk2 golf c

1 A3 quattro

in the unit as well as a lot of shite, winter heating is installed so it is now possible in winter time when I get rid of some cars.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

i still love this car as much as the day i first saw it!! the one thing i have to say to you is kudos for having a 1.0E for so long ;) windy windows would have killed me by now!! and so slow :P

9 hours ago, patroddy said:

i still love this car as much as the day i first saw it!! the one thing i have to say to you is kudos for having a 1.0E for so long ;) windy windows would have killed me by now!! and so slow :P

Thanks Pat! I'm not done yet :D

seen your paint pic, epic choice

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoeA said:

Thanks Pat! I'm not done yet :D

seen your paint pic, epic choice

Cheers pal!! Got to keep it classic ;)

56 minutes ago, JoeA said:

Currently running these babies for winter, BBS Formula Benetton 15x7 with 195/45 rain sport 3s.

Its fun at the moment, also had it re mapped ha! 

image.jpeg

Remap .... Tell more 

Nothing mega just a plug in one, a lot nicer to drive though, the small amount of torque it has is available about 1000-1500 rpm earlier, I find I'm changing gear earlier too to get the most out of it, will do me for a short while :P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JoeA said:

Nothing mega just a plug in one, a lot nicer to drive though, the small amount of torque it has is available about 1000-1500 rpm earlier, I find I'm changing gear earlier too to get the most out of it, will do me for a short while :P

A plug in one? Not one of those bloody resistors in a box that basically tricks your ECU?

4 hours ago, JoeA said:

ALL THE TORQUE!! and i never really thought the 1.0's were bad for Torque i always loved driving mine ...