Vixen the 1.0E... "Lupo to Watch 2013"- Carbon BBS RMs

JoeA

looking great joe =] you need to attend the development facility leunit more often good catch up the other day

Absolutely! Just drop us a text next time you're heading down :)

looking great joe =] you need to attend the development facility leunit more often good catch up the other day

• 2 weeks later...

looks awsome i love it!!! cant wait to start playing with mine!

Thanks bud! If you ever need any pointers on stuff give me a PM I can be helpful to those that aren't idiots :P

Hey Joe, Vixen is appsolutely outstanding! I think this is quickly becoming on of my favourite cars I've ever layer eyes on!

Anyway I gave this thread a shout out on my blog, over at www.euro-minions.tumblr.com

hope you don't mind

Hey Joe, Vixen is appsolutely outstanding! I think this is quickly becoming on of my favourite cars I've ever layer eyes on!

Anyway I gave this thread a shout out on my blog, over at www.euro-minions.tumblr.com

hope you don't mind

Thanks dude, ill check it out now!

i did not notice the indicator panel until it was mentioned. now i cannot unsee it.

im sure some time with some nicely matched rattle cans, some fine grade sandpaper and the rest would sort it out.

i did not notice the indicator panel until it was mentioned. now i cannot unsee it.

im sure some time with some nicely matched rattle cans, some fine grade sandpaper and the rest would sort it out.

If it wasnt cracked i would, need to save for a new genuine one.

I've got one but it's got a wee crack in the middle, it didn't like being posted. Any good to you?

I've got one but it's got a wee crack in the middle, it didn't like being posted. Any good to you?

Send us a pic of ze damage on fb babe :)

Joe just sent me some photos, of an adult nature, slightly naughty of him, but I liked them.

Joe has a lot up his sleeve with these little polished dished wonders ^_^

excuse me adam?!

Wow bitch don't hate on the bromance ;)

• 5 months later...

Okay I finally sourced new rings and had them dipped :)

Major updates will probably be in a month or two but I'll make sure it's worth the wait :)

CD62B7AA-6A1B-4083-8EE7-E6102E8815AE_zps

PS, Reverend Richard, I bummed your sister.