Vixen the 1.0E... "Lupo to Watch 2013"- Carbon BBS RMs

JoeA

I saw your Lupo at Dubfiction and it sounded awesome! can you tell me more about the BMC CDA induction kit etc? Ive been online and can only see it for 1.4s or will that be the same? how did you get it for so cheap? Fancy telling me the secrets? Im jelous of your noises :D

• Like 1

I saw your Lupo at Dubfiction and it sounded awesome! can you tell me more about the BMC CDA induction kit etc? Ive been online and can only see it for 1.4s or will that be the same? how did you get it for so cheap? Fancy telling me the secrets? Im jelous of your noises :D

Thanks :D I love the noise it makes, I do get asked alot about the BMC and the first thing i always say is, these 'kits' online (ebay etc) are a load of rubbish. They give you a few pipes designed for your throttle body size, but never enough to make a decent system. The BMC filter itself is what i wanted, they do come in a couple of sizes (3 i think, with one being much more common than the other two) but any of the BMC CDA boxes can be made to fit a 1.0 (although the largest one does look the same size as a one litre engine!).

Keep your eye out on ebay for a CDA, they do come up, expect to pay between 50 and 90 pounds for a used one, anything less is a bonus providing it is in good condition, anything more and you may aswell buy new!

Once you have the filter its just a case of maths, measuring up to get the right size silicone piping, joiners and jubilee clips. If you get hold of a BMC i can give you some pointers no problem!

Beware though, and again, something i tell all who ask. If you don't do it properly then you may as well stick with your standard air box as you will do more bad than good. My pipework alone cost more than a brand new BMC but worth it IMO if you are determined to make one fit right! :)

It's not only because it's a terrible colour match, but I think it's a single stage spray so light just reacts differently too. Under street lighting it goes nearly brown ha!

Yes, as soon as I have a little money save up, it's on my list, after I've sorted abit of leather in my life

So last weekend i hit the first Dub Fiction show, great day and some awesome cars turned out!

Just a cheeky one of mine displaying some Customotive Graphics promotional shizzle :) (pic by Fretwell)

1075665_10153066245760002_1548213824_n.j

Then this weekend hit CumbriaVag with some of the others on here :) had a top weekend!

1005747_10201846296503041_1352390351_n.j

1069953_10201846377265060_1929978020_n.j

1002570_10201846295303011_1432651651_n.j

1002305_10201846294262985_574281929_n.jp

I like this thanks for the shutout