Boot Build/False Floor

I Wana Build A False Floor And Put either two 10" or 12" Subs in.. Was wondering has anyone done it and still remember the measurements and the easiest way to do it.. I Have tried myself to measure but im an absolute plank when it comes to this..

Thanks, Floyd..

I just measured flush with the boot lip to the back of the seats, then the width. Then flopped the seats down and gradually edged away at the front of the piece of wood until it sat nicely with the boot. Just gradually do it, can't really do it by measurements due to all the curves at the front of the boot.

Or if it makes it easier, get some hardboard and make the correct shape with that, means if it all goes belly up its only a bit of hardboard that's wasted.

Definately easiest to do it with the seats down then cut the excess off (seat side) to make it fit tightly when the seats come up.

Dan :)

Mine sounds good, I made the box as wide as I could, but not the width of the car as I made a shelf to mount an amp in flush.

I swear a 10" sub is only supposed to have 1 - 1 1/2 cubic ft of space anyway?

Granted, for bigger subs you'd need more space.

Dan :)

Edited by mini-man-dan