Applecross road trip

Port182

Right people my mate from a twingo RS forum has organised a road trip to the western coast Applecross on the 5th march and has invited me to come so I thought that there might a couple of people on ere that fancy coming along as well. we have managed to get a few people from some local forms to join in to. let me no if anyone is intrested?

so far we have

Lordyb - twingo RS

Cal - lupo gti

Harry - twingo RS

Billy - twingo RS

X44vxr - astra vxr

Gazmac - corsa 1.2 (work dependant)

gmf_uk - Evo 5 (car dependent)

Crombie - civic type r (possibly)

Always mean to drive this road. So I may be interested, but there's a lot depending on it. I would like to do it very early in the morning starting @ 5am ish to miss the tourists.

Always mean to drive this road. So I may be interested, but there's a lot depending on it. I would like to do it very early in the morning starting @ 5am ish to miss the tourists.

I have never done the road but I have looked at the photos you have posted and heard so much about it, sounds and looks like an amazing road. I no what you mean by the 5 am thing them roads do get packed with tourists.

http://www.lochalsh.com/beallach/index.html

Edited by Port182

• 6 months later...

I know this wasn't a trip in my new Arosa but for anyone who hasn't done a run to Applecross... are you mad?

This is a fantastic road and a really great run. I've been a couple of times and it's always well worth the effort.

So, for anyone still trying to decide if they should bother here's a few pic's from the run I did n my Scoob along with my mate in his Evo in July this year.

1aCopy.jpg

1dCopy.jpg

1fCopy.jpg

1gCopy.jpg

1j2Copy.jpg

1j3Copy.jpg

1lCustom.jpg