Cheating/Exploits in Gaming Questionnaire - Dissertation

DarkStryder360

I wanted to gauge the views of gamers, even Wii gamers, to view their opinions on cheating in gaming, be in single player, or online, and for what reason.

Here is the link:

Thank you B)

Edited by DarkStryder360

Done, although I didn't really understand the wording of Question 6. But yeah, I hate cheaters and cheating with both normal and online gaming.

I did laugh at the 'I do not wish to be labelled a tool' option. I hope that you won't actually be typing that into your dissertation report? :lol:

Edited by NOCK

Done, although I didn't really understand the wording of Question 6. But yeah, I hate cheaters and cheating with both normal and online gaming.

I did laugh at the 'I do not wish to be labelled a tool' option. I hope that you won't actually be typing that into your dissertation report? :lol:

You know in GTA you can call in a helicopter, or a fast car, unlimited guns in the originals on single player, you can somehow enable that online too with haxxzors. Kinda the jest of it.

Lmao I will use another word for Tool I think lol. I was just in the mood for tool today I think :lol:

There ya go Strydz, done it for ya.

Thanks alot buddy appreciated.

You know in GTA you can call in a helicopter, or a fast car, unlimited guns in the originals on single player, you can somehow enable that online too with haxxzors. Kinda the jest of it.

Okay, you might want to look at what you've actually asked as the question though because it doesn't really make sense:

"6. Have you ever cheating on a game in Single Player, but not online?"

Think you might have meant 'cheated'?

Edited by NOCK

Okay, you might want to look at what you've actually asked as the question though because it doesn't really make sense:

"6. Have you ever cheating on a game in Single Player, but not online?"

Think you might have meant 'cheated'?

LMAO what a retard :blush: Thanks, didn't realise that!

Cheers James!

Edited by DarkStryder360

Done!

I cheat singleplayer if i get bored, but never ever online!!

& stuck to the sentence and then its Ditto

i would have posted this in general chat also might get higher traffic in there than here :)

Edited by Dz1981

& stuck to the sentence and then its Ditto

i would have posted this in general chat also might get higher traffic in there than here :)

Would have but then I would have had a multitude of spam results really... I know because I would do the same! lol.

It's okay, saw you online the other night, we'll have to have a little race sometime.

I haven't done any races yet, all I am doing is a fair bit of drifting in my 750bhp Merc SLS and S13 Silvia :lol:

Would have but then I would have had a multitude of spam results really... I know because I would do the same! lol.

I haven't done any races yet, all I am doing is a fair bit of drifting in my 750bhp Merc SLS and S13 Silvia :lol:

:lol: I haven't actually tried the drift mode yet. Let me know when you think you're big enough for a race :lol: :lol: :lol:

Same here :).

Done the survey too, but did think the questions could be worded a little better tbh (no offence).

Yeh I know they could have I had too many ideas for questions and spent so long on it organising that I couldn't be bothered to proof read :lol:

Cheers though!

Done also :D!

Done,

Quite an interesting subject too!

tends to be geeks/virgins that cheat in online play.

Hey i may be a bit of a geek but i'm certainly not a virgin lmao! Back in the day when i used to get bored on Counterstrike and the likes, i'd whack some wallhacks / aimbots on, it used to really piss the "true" geeks off LOL... screaming down the mic, banging keyboards off there heads. Funny stuff, some people took the game far to seriously it was there life.

Done now.

Cheers dude!

Done,

Quite an interesting subject too!

tends to be geeks/virgins that cheat in online play.

Haha thats a fair point, although most cheaters these days are children, and they're most virgins, for life as well haha.

All done! I was put off by 'Only takes 3 minutes' but it didn't take that long!

Good luck with the dissertation and let us know how you get on! :P

Is 100% true/funny. :D

Yeh I thought 3 minutes for like.. I dunno, the special people. Didn't want to be un-pc. Cheers man, I will no doubt do averagely, just focusing on other important stuff rather than some freaking words! damn them!

Done also :D!

Hey i may be a bit of a geek but i'm certainly not a virgin lmao! Back in the day when i used to get bored on Counterstrike and the likes, i'd whack some wallhacks / aimbots on, it used to really piss the "true" geeks off LOL... screaming down the mic, banging keyboards off there heads. Funny stuff, some people took the game far to seriously it was there life.

Cheers! Counterstrike nerds holy cow, I remember when I started playing it last year I had so many people getting pissy because I was just a noob, cant imagine what they'd be like if you ruined their game haha!

Although getting someone that riled up is worth it. Its all I used to do in Modern Warfare 2, just go round looking for Boosters in Free For All, and then following them wherever they went haha. Got a fair few abusing messages from them calling me sad for ruining their game ruining plans...