New member! New Lupo!

retchy

hey guys im new to the forums, i have recently just purchased my lupo which i am currently learning to drive in! should hopefully have my test passed soon! But i've been wondering if i can get some advice on what i can do to my car but baring in mind i am a 17year old lad at college with a tightish budget. I have been thinking of getting some black alloys but the prices are quiet high for new ones and im not sure on sizes etc. so can anyone help out a bit :) i also wouldn't mind adding a nice stereo and speakers to my car but i reckon halfords will be best for that or something. But if you know anywhere i can get alloys cheap etc or have any ideas of what cool things i could do to my lupo then leave me a reply! It is a Lupo 1.0 E by the way :)

http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i342/AdamRecsetar/?action=view&current=mycar.jpg

Edited by retchy

Hi mate, nice looking lupo. Start off with the simple mods such as:

Debadge

Respraying exterior and interior parts

Try ebay for stereos and speakers (Pioneer stereos are good and JBL speakers are cheap and are good quality)

With wheels you could get anything from 13" to 15" and width wise 7J upwards (Once again ebay or wheel-whores.com or on here)

Hi mate, nice looking lupo. Start off with the simple mods such as:

Debadge

Respraying exterior and interior parts

Try ebay for stereos and speakers (Pioneer stereos are good and JBL speakers are cheap and are good quality)

With wheels you could get anything from 13" to 15" and width wise 7J upwards (Once again ebay or wheel-whores.com or on here)

so just wondering if i am on ebay if i search '7J alloy wheels 15inch 4 stud' (or something along them lines) they will be the correct alloys for my car? and thanks for the advice.

so just wondering if i am on ebay if i search '7J alloy wheels 15inch 4 stud' (or something along them lines) they will be the correct alloys for my car? and thanks for the advice.

take offsets into consideration unless u dont mind ur wheels scrubbing round every turn bump whatever. and your not limited to 4 x 100 u can have adapters for say some porsche rims 4 x 100 to 5 x 130 or something. Possibilites are endless

and ur best off searching just Lupo Rims or something along those lines into ebay and itll return loads of results just check on here with people before you go buying anything

take offsets into consideration unless u dont mind ur wheels scrubbing round every turn bump whatever. and your not limited to 4 x 100 u can have adapters for say some porsche rims 4 x 100 to 5 x 130 or something. Possibilites are endless

and ur best off searching just Lupo Rims or something along those lines into ebay and itll return loads of results just check on here with people before you go buying anything

okay cheers mate i will see what i can find then check theyre okay on here